[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (2 Viewers)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Thanks, your version is working great. #Play.Current.Thumb is populated from the filename stored in XML exactly as asked for (y)
    That's cool, I'm happy :p
    One more thing , is it possible to hide all the folders with frescaradio.com/jazzradio.com/etc. as it is possible with shoutcast and icecast?
    Sure but radio neworks list is dynamically loaded. So it could be possible to disable all AudioAddict networks (di.fm, radiotunes, jazzradio, rockradio, frescaradio) but not specific ones.
    245477_radio.png
    Looks like you have some custom stations ;) Maybe you could share settings for them with community ;)
    I've been thinking about autoupdating list of available xml station from centralised server like we're currently doing in LogoManager with designs, configs, mappings. :rolleyes: What do you and everybody think of it?
    Also plugin has code for some tokens hadling for german station from tiscali. I assume it's dead and could be removed, right?

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Sure but radio neworks list is dynamically loaded. So it could be possible to disable all AudioAddict networks (di.fm, radiotunes, jazzradio, rockradio, frescaradio) but not specific ones.
    That would be sufficient, to disable all AudioAddict networks.
    Looks like you have some custom stations ;) Maybe you could share settings for them with community ;)
    I've been thinking about autoupdating list of available xml station from centralised server like we're currently doing in LogoManager with designs, configs, mappings. :rolleyes: What do you and everybody think of it?
    I can share them, no problem. Would be great, if there was some centralized server and the stations would auto-update once there is a new version on server (similar to how online videos plugins get maintained and updated).

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nice, since it's not working on your setup you can try my test version without harm :D

Now the plugin is working but I noticed that shoutcast doesn't work. No radio stations appear. Can somebody confirm that?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    I can confirm that myself since I didn't finish shoutcast api handling code [emoji12] I've just recieved api key from them.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Hello, new intermediate build
    Changes:
    - Ugly possibility to disable all AudoAddict networks by adding
    XML:
    <entry name="audioaddict">no</entry>
    in streamradio section in MediaPortal.xml. No gui atm.
    - First look on new shoutcast api. I decided to present it as a tree (main genres -> secondary genres -> station) to reduce returned results somehow.
    result still has dupes as you will see since list has different version of the same station with different audio types and bitrate.
    I'm still thinking how to make it better:
    a) group result by station name and allow users to choose stream type after clicking on this virtual group i.e. with popup.
    b) list bigger list with duplcates "as is" probably with bitrates to allow users choose station manually.
    c) your option :)
    Probably such logic could be used in Icecast and AudioAddict station too.
    What do you think?
    Also we need MOAR ideas! For example, I didn't look at custom xml stations code yet but I assume they are listing as is but probably could be grouped by "Bouquet" which is country in fact I think. And so on.
    Thanks!

Attachments

• MyStreamRadio.zip
      51.2 KB

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello Edalex,

thanks for the update, I am completely fine with disabling the AudioAddict stations via editing XML config. Regarding the custom stations sorting, I do not have bouquet populated, but have filled in <country>, <language> and <category> (which I use for genre). I don't have that many stations and did not do many tests with the sorting, as I always keep them sorted by name.

One more thing to make the plugin perfect - I am not sure, if this is something that can be fixed in the plugin or it is handling by MP as whole, but when I parse for artist/song info, some stations use UTF-8 coding and when they play some Slovak songs and they present the info with all the accents, it does not get displayed correctly.

e.g. this is song called "Komplikovaná" but the Acute A is represented as \U00E1 instead of á
    mp.png charmap.png
    Can the plugin be somehow coded so it will accept UTF-8 coded characters from parsed info and presented accordingly? Thank you.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Well, understanging encoding was always my weak part. :) Usually @Vasilich helps me in this. I could try to debug this problem if you'll attach config for thise station. Honestly, I'm listening only tracks with english names so I wasn't aware of possible issues even my own language is russian and it has encoding problems all the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom