[PlugIn] TVAnytime - full automated recordings manager (1 Viewer)

liam_78

May 9, 2014
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi Nu,

I tried to do another reinstall, but the same problem, When I look in my EPG data I can see that there is not IMDB ratings for all movies could this be a problem?
Does you plugin look inside the local EPG database for IMDB ratings? or will the plugin go out to IMDB and make a search?

Bye

nu_81

Portal Pro
November 15, 2009
Rheinberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Liam,
Yes the plugin makes an own search on imdb itself.
You see the imdb rating from search in the epg description.

Did you try a manual schedule as I asked you in the post before?

Sparky_Ol

Portal Member
December 30, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
SOLVED
i have updated my Standalone TV-Server (MS Home Server 2011) to 1.9.final incl. the mysql update. Afterwards i have copied the dlls from the TVAnytime_UpTo16.zip. to the tv-server directories.
If I start tv-configuration it last as twice as before and get a window with options cut off after plugins:
upload_2014-10-10_16-59-31.png

Clicking on Plugins shows now two tvanytime plugins:
upload_2014-10-10_17-1-33.png

I atached the logs below.

I don´t think the plugin is still workig because the first one finishes very quickly and the other one crashes because of a missing System.Data.SQLite(which is the old one)

It is not possible to administrate the other plugins which are below tvanytime.
Any idea of getting the old one out and the confing working?
SOLVED
It was my fault, i renamed the old files while the file endings where hidden. So i changed TVAnytime.dll to
TVAnytime.old.dll instead of TVAnytime.old.
Sparky

Last edited:

Antoon Pelsser

January 14, 2015
Maastricht
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Nu,

I have downloaded TVanytime from the repository (version 1.6.0.4) and installed it in Mediaportal 1.10.0. Both server and client part.

The server part seems to be working well (after I adding explicitly which channels to scan in TVserver setup...). It is automatically adding recordings. So far, so good.

However, when I go to the plugins section and to the TVanytime manager, I just get an empty screen with #TVAnytime.Title.

How can I fix this?

Thanks, Antoon

Attachments

• Anytime2.png
    Anytime2.png
    197.9 KB

gniusj

January 13, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Antoon

I had the same issue last evening and found the solution here:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...iterung-tvanytime.115452/page-15#post-1096289

Open the TVAnytimeMP.mpe1 with a zip tool and go to the "Installer{CopyFile}" directory. Then extract the two .dll files to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" and rename them (just cut the "{...}-" part off).

Greets Jens

P.S.: I'm using the plugin with StreamedMP. Therefor you have to copy the "TVAnytimeMP.xml" from the skin\titan folder (or from the mpe1 file) to skin\StreamedMP. The layout and design isn't optimized for this skin but it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom