my question is will it work as an app to view my movies on my Popcorn hour
Thank you :D

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Sorry no. Moving Pictures & MediaPortal only run on Windows based PCs.

TheBiGW

Portal Member
October 1, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
many thanks thought it was to good to be true Back to YamJ

This is the main reason I moved away from Popcorn Hour and over to HTPC/Media Portal. The customisation available with a proper HTPC and a great development community like this is far and away ahead of anything a custom hardware company like Syabas/Popcorn Hour can offer (I know - I was one of the beta testers for PCH and know the limitations).

Get yourself an ION based nettop and put Media Portal on it - you won't look back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom