PowerControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Loewenpower

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: PowerControl plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

EDIT: Do you have tried the expert settings? Please press the Shift key if you open the configuration dialog, open the appropriate tab, enter a valid path to the psexec.exe and save configuration. Maybe the rights to start a file from the systems32 directory is restricted.

Hi Micropolis,

the path was emtpy to the psexec.exe , but nothing changed if i set the path to the right folder.

As i can remember everything worked with the Version 0.4.1

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: Re: AW: PowerControl plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hello Loewenpower,
    in the next week I would recompile version 0.4.1 for testing purposes. The latest version works for me without restrictions, so I can see no other way to reproduce and fix your issue.

Cheers, Micropolis

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: AW: PowerControl plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

EDIT: Do you have tried the expert settings? Please press the Shift key if you open the configuration dialog, open the appropriate tab, enter a valid path to the psexec.exe and save configuration. Maybe the rights to start a file from the systems32 directory is restricted.

Hi Micropolis,

the path was emtpy to the psexec.exe , but nothing changed if i set the path to the right folder.

As i can remember everything worked with the Version 0.4.1

i've tried too, but no difference... :(

thank you for helping

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Loewenpower,
    sorry for the big delay, attached you can find version v0.4.2 for testing purposes.
    Please report, if the current problems can be reproduced here. Thanks and sorry again.

Cheers, Micropolis

Attachments

• PowerControl v0.4.2.zip
      90.4 KB

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi micropolis!

Could you please check Power Control 1.0.0 (16.12.2011) from download repository! With Micropolis.MPCore.dll inside the archive unfortunately worldweather 5.0 is no longer working! If you need logs, please let me know!

Best regards and Thanks for your great work

Helios

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Helios61,
    ... With Micropolis.MPCore.dll inside the archive unfortunately worldweather 5.0 is no longer working! ...

thank you for this information. It's not a problem to update the repository, but in my opinion we must find the problem before.
    The settings from the mpe Installer (see attachment) defines the update option "overwrite if older", means the appropriate dll would not be overwritten, if a newer version (e.g. from WorldWeather) exists. Could you please explain me the steps to reproduce this? Thank you.

Regards, Micropolis

Attachments

• MPE Maker Settings.jpg
      MPE Maker Settings.jpg
      16.5 KB

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Alexander!

Sorry, that was my mistake. For installation i have used the archive in first post, not the installer! With installer worldweather is working fine! But powercontrol doesn't work here! If i try to hibernate or to shutdown my server, nothing happens! I hope, you can help! Logs are attached!

Best regards
    Helios

Attachments

• 09-43-35.jpg
      09-43-35.jpg
      59.8 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Helios,
    thank you for your feedback.
    Your problem was reported also by other community members. Please try the previous version 0.4.2 (see post #45) and tell me, if this version works for you. Currently I cannot reproduce the issues here, but in my opinion the best way is to discard the last changes and relaunch version 1.0 again.

Best regards and cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom