Questions about detailed view (1 Viewer)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hi everybody,

I searched thru this forum and the wiki, but I did not find the correct answers to the following:
When I select a movie, the detailed view shows the buttons:
1- view
2-description
3-comments
4-actors
5-tech infos
6-options

Clicking on button 1 above starts the film, this is ok.
Clicking on 2, 3 and 4 also starts the film. Why clicking on 4 doesn't allow to get details about actors? (I am using Titan extended skin). And how to have buttons 2 and 3 inactive?
How to change button 5 (tech infos) to "trailer" and view it by just clicking on this button 5?
How to eliminate button 6? I receive a lot of people in my house, with a MP client in every room, and I absolutely don't want that people change everything in my configuration!

about trailer: is there a plan to add the possibility to download them, without the need to use Online video plugin? Why to not use the same scrapper the plugin My Showtimes is using, depending on the country? (i.e Allocine for France, etc...)

Thanks!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I searched thru this forum and the wiki, but I did not find the correct answers to the following:
    When I select a movie, the detailed view shows the buttons:
    1- view
    2-description
    3-comments
    4-actors
    5-tech infos
    6-options
    Clicking on button 1 above starts the film, this is ok.
    Clicking on 2, 3 and 4 also starts the film. Why clicking on 4 doesn't allow to get details about actors? (I am using Titan extended skin). And how to have buttons 2 and 3 inactive?
    How to eliminate button 6? I receive a lot of people in my house, with a MP client in every room, and I absolutely don't want that people change everything in my configuration!
    Those are skin issues - You need to report in the Titan Extended thread to get them to change that.

about trailer: is there a plan to add the possibility to download them, without the need to use Online video plugin? Why to not use the same scrapper the plugin My Showtimes is using, depending on the country? (i.e Allocine for France, etc...)
    Not exactly yet ;) However if you enable the Upcoming features for 6.1 in Testmode you can try out the new Trailer download features.

How to change button 5 (tech infos) to "trailer" and view it by just clicking on this button 5?
    The plugin does not support a Trailers button yet - you can view/play them via the context menu either in the main or details window. However, other users have suggested the same, so if you add a feature request I think a few users might 'star' it ;) I think it makes even more sense once the new trailer downloading features are released in 6.1.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom