Questions StreamedMP: Logo records and Overlay Records (1 Viewer)

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo, ich habe folgende Fragen zum Skin:

Erstens, ist das gewollt, das keine Senderangaben zu Aufnahmen angezeigt werden? (Recorded TV)

Zweitens, auch im Geplante Aufnahmen fehlt mir die Senderangabe, obwohl dort aber zumindest ein Senderlogo angezeigt wird. (Scheduled TV)

Drittens, im aktivierten Overlay der Neuesten Aufnahmen hätte ich gerne nur abgeschlossene Aufnahmen. Laufende werden mir dadrunter bei den Geplanten Aufnahmen ja als "laufend" angezeigt. Doppelt gemoppelt ist ja unnötig. Gibt es da eine Edit-Möglichkeit um die Abfrage zu ändern?

Viertens, wie kann ich das Menü im TV-Bereich ändern, die Reihenfolge zum Beispiel? Kanal hätte ich ganz gerne oben, Geplante Aufnahmen unter Laufende Aufnahmen. Im Overlay für die Aufnahmen habe ich direkte Zeilenangaben gehabt, hier läuft das ja irgendwie anders..

Danke schon mal für mögliche Antworten :)

---

Hi there, i have the following questions about the skin:

first: i have no channel information about recorded programs, is it normal?

second: in scheduled programs the information about the channel is missing too. anyway, the logo is showing.

third: when i have activated overlay of recordings and scheduled programs in homescreen, a running record will show twice. one time as a new recording, one time as a scheduled (and running) program.
    is there any chance to edit the query for showing only finished records under records?

fourth: how can i edit the order of the menu items in mytv? do i have to edit the id or the ondown/onup? i want e.g. the channel as first item, schedules under ongoing records..

thx in advance

Last edited:

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    first: i have no channel information about recorded programs, is it normal?

Normally there is channel logo and name.

19-31-26.png

second: in scheduled programs the information about the channel is missing too. anyway, the logo is showing.

For me the name of the channel is shown.

19-32-24.png

third: when i have activated overlay of recordings and scheduled programs in homescreen, a running record will show twice. one time as a new recording, one time as a scheduled (and running) program.
    is there any chance to edit the query for showing only finished records under records?

Not that I'm aware off.

fourth: how can i edit the order of the menu items in mytv? do i have to edit the id or the ondown/onup? i want e.g. the channel as first item, schedules under ongoing records..

This is possible, but to edit the ondown/onup tags is not enough. You also have to change the position of the buttons (<posx>,<posy>)

thx in advance

You're welcome.

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1)
    jep, logo but no channel name. the logos are not good enough to see every time for the fast view which channel.. are we use different versions? i have streamedmp last version.

2)
    lol, my fault. i didnt see, shame on me :eek:

3)
    ok, not really important. i did delete the preview thumb for newest records (my gf records a lot, so most time there is a empty place for preview picture) and so i have only the doouble entry for one record..

4)
    ok, i will do a little bit try and error :confused:

thx for input!

Attachments

• aufnahme1.jpg
      aufnahme1.jpg
      368.9 KB
    • home1.jpg
      home1.jpg
      440.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom