robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi all,

I have always relied upon DVB-EPG for getting EPG data into my Radio Guide (using XMLTV GUI to grab RadioTimes data for my TV Guide), however, I have recently switched to using Digiguide for my data (via the DG2XML converter). Whereas RadioTimes hardly has any Radio EPG data, Digiguide seems to have loads, so I was thinking of populating my Radio EPG with this data instead of the DVB data.

Unfortunately, the XMLTV plugin within MP does not seem to support populating the Radio Guide very well. I can select the option to show radio channels, but they only display when I select the "All Channels" group which then means that I have to search through about 900 channels (and deselect a whole load of auto-mapped channels which I didn't want the system to auto-map).

So, my questions:

1) Now that the Radio Guide is laid out in MP in the same way that the TV Guide is, is anyone still developing the XMLTV plugin?
    2) If so, would it be possible to include an option to select Radio Groups (in the same way you can select TV Groups) in the XMLTV plugin mappings tab, so that the user can set-up radio EPG in the same way that they currently set up TV EPG?

Thanks

Robbo100

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom