Radio Interactive Chat Room (1 Viewer)

AndreaSue

Portal Member
February 7, 2014
Virginia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I like to have an interactive chat room where you can hang out with the live DJ and other listeners. A great place to meet

like minded people around the world. When there is no live presenter, the Chatroom is still open but not interactive with

the radio. I could find two services RumbleTalk and xcat but lack of third party user integration. Maybe someone knows

other chat room service?

AndreaSue

Portal Member
February 7, 2014
Virginia
Home Country
Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.

AndreaSue

Portal Member
February 7, 2014
Virginia
Home Country
Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his radio show like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my radio station.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

Attachments

• RadioChat.png
    RadioChat.png
    303.7 KB

AndreaSue

Portal Member
February 7, 2014
Virginia
Home Country
Hello there people! Well a lot of my friends said that why I don't simply use Facebook or some Google application and I always need to explain that there is a lot of difference between some google app or Rumbletalk for an instance. It is different! A lot! It can be completely integrated to your webpage and that is why I love Rumbletalk so much. I personally think that it is the best html chat room app in the world. It is worth trying it, for sure!

AndreaSue

Portal Member
February 7, 2014
Virginia
Home Country
Anyone started using Rumbletalk? Would love to hear some oppinions on it. What do you think? How it goes? I wanted to show you a demo chat so you can all see how it looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom