Resurrecting MyPrograms plugin (1 Viewer)

richardgiroux

Portal Member
March 22, 2011
I have a need for the MyPrograms plugin and am having trouble getting it to compile with the new dlls.

After re-linking the new dlls, I am getting errors when trying to compile.

MediaPortal.Util.VirtualDirectory does not contain a definition for "GetDirectory"...

Am I missing a reference?

It goes without saying that I have no idea what I am doing. Any help would be appreciated.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have a need for the MyPrograms plugin and am having trouble getting it to compile with the new dlls.

After re-linking the new dlls, I am getting errors when trying to compile.

MediaPortal.Util.VirtualDirectory does not contain a definition for "GetDirectory"...

Am I missing a reference?

It goes without saying that I have no idea what I am doing. Any help would be appreciated.

Its quite possible that the references don't exist anymore. find what version was it built for then check the svn for the change logs.
    other than that I'm not sure.

Migue

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Florida
    I wish I caught this thread sooner. I've been keeping myprograms uptodate through all MP versions for myself but soon will be uploading to SVN.
    EDIT: Why is this in MP2 section. Or is this another myprograms plugin for MP2?

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I wish I caught this thread sooner. I've been keeping myprograms uptodate through all MP versions for myself but soon will be uploading to SVN.
    EDIT: Why is this in MP2 section. Or is this another myprograms plugin for MP2?

Any progress on this? I really would love to have this plugin alive again!

synack

Portal Member
    July 27, 2011
    AW: Reserecting MyPrograms plugin

Hi!

I have a smal problem, think it is simply but cant see it....

I open a applikation (programm) , no problem, but how to close this programm??
    MP goes to "background", opened programm in front, runs well. I have tryed with app. exit on my remote, nothing. Only way is to connect via teamviewer and close the programm(no keyboard/mouse on htpc). What is the trick, please open my eys *g*

Regards
    Holger

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    the plugin doesn't work here with Mediaportal 1.2.0 Beta and 1.2.0 RC. Can someone fix that?

toutoune290

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2009
    brest
    Home Country
    France France
    hy Migue,
    i'm testing your plugin to read .pdf files.
    it works but i have a problem to quit reader and return to MP.
    have you got a solution for that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom