Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (3 Viewers)

d0ne

Portal Member
December 24, 2008
-->*MePo visualization Support

That(!) would be great, thats the only reason i still use the integrated music App. If Visualization would be supported, Rockstar would be my fav plugin and would replace the music integrated in MePo.

By the way, in the german translation there is a (major ;) ) mistake. Everywhere there is written "Standartwiedergabe" "Standart…",
it's StandarD, with a D. I have to replace that in every release by hand because it's bugging me :D

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

That(!) would be great, thats the only reason i still use the integrated music App. If Visualization would be supported, Rockstar would be my fav plugin and would replace the music integrated in MePo.

By the way, in the german translation there is a (major ;) ) mistake. Everywhere there is written "Standartwiedergabe" "Standart…",
    it's StandarD, with a D. I have to replace that in every release by hand because it's bugging me :D

Why don't you post a fixed translation file so everyone could benefit from it?

Airw0lf

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Using the new version 2.5.2 I tried playing a number of songs on Grooveshark. All returned the following error:

Code:
    04-Mar-2014 22:27:30.834 Error [      RockstarPlugin]: Streaming track Quizas, Quizas, Quizas, URI 39841492 failed Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize JSON array (i.e. [1,2,3]) into type 'Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Method.GetStreamKeyMethod+Result'.
    The deserialized type must be an array or implement a collection interface like IEnumerable, ICollection or IList.
    To force JSON arrays to deserialize add the JsonArrayAttribute to the type. Path 'result', line 1, position 118.
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureArrayContract(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String reference)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueProperty(JsonReader reader, JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, Object target, Boolean gottenCurrentValue, Object currentValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonReader reader, Object target)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateAndPopulateObject(JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
       at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Request`2.Deserialize(Stream responseStream)
       at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Request`2.Response(HttpWebResponse httpWebResponse)
       at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Request`2.Execute()
       at Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.GroovesharkClient.Download(Track track)

d0ne

Portal Member
    December 24, 2008

Why don't you post a fixed translation file so everyone could benefit from it?

Good idea, I'll do that in the next few days.

pickard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Haifa
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Seco

From today after upgrading my system to mp 1.6 and to rockstart to 2.52 i am getting a strange error when trying to play songs from groovshark, up until today all worked fine like charm.

the error is :

Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize JSON array (i.e. [1,2,3]) into type 'Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Method.GetStreamKeyMethod+Result'.
    The deserialized type must be an array or implement a collection interface like IEnumerable, ICollection or IList.

i have uploaded all the logs available using debug mode , please look at it as i can't live without this amazing rockstar plugin.

thanks in advance.

Tzach

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi Seco

From today after upgrading my system to mp 1.6 and to rockstart to 2.52 i am getting a strange error when trying to play songs from groovshark, up until today all worked fine like charm.

the error is :

Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize JSON array (i.e. [1,2,3]) into type 'Rockstar.Core.Client.Grooveshark.WebAuth.Method.GetStreamKeyMethod+Result'.

i have uploaded all the logs available using debug mode , please look at it as i can't live without this amazing rockstar plugin.

thanks in advance.

Tzach

Yes this is a known issue and likely won't be fixed so I suggest moving towards Spotify or Rdio at this point.

pickard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Haifa
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Thanks Seco for your quick reply.

not a good news to me as i have lots of playlists on Grooveshark that i built for few years, also rdio and spotify are not supported on israel as far as i know.

i am one of your big fans using Rockstar from the first version this is the most used plugin at home by all the family.

there must be away to debug it and fix it , i have another htpc at home and it works fine using latest media portal and latest rockstar , so i don't understand what is the difference between the systems both are almost identical.

is this a known issue because grooveshark changed something on their side ?

any chance you can point me to do anything that will help me find the solution . i really hope that there will be a solution soon.

Thanks.

Tzach

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom