ScreenControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find at the first post of this thread and in our repository version 1.4.0 of ScreenControl. This update is required to support the upcoming version of MediaPortal v1.6.0.

Important: Due to massive changes of my plugin framework please be aware, that all other installed plugins of my collection must be updated simultaneously. I do not accept error posts for eventual potenial problems in case this hint should be ignored.

Cheers, Micropolis

flipdee

Portal Member
July 20, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey Micropolis, thats great news, just checking, will this release work with MePo 1.5.0?
Cheers
flipdee

flipdee

Portal Member
July 20, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Haha, whoops, serves me right for only reading your post itself.
Apologies, thanks very much for the update to the program, i've probably missed this in a post somewhere too, but does the new version have a different way of keeping MePo in focus, as I think my issues with ScreenControl only working for a limited time after MePo startup are related to the window losing focus.

Regards and sorry again for lack of reading on my part.

Cheers,
flipdee

mr_poopyhead

Portal Member
October 30, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi,

i'm still experiencing issues with this plugin...

is there anyone else who has found a solution to this plugin only working sometimes? all i want is the screensaver to kick in after 2 mins, and then monitor turn off after 5.
i can't reliably reproduce the issue so i'm not sure how to make a bug report or something.

i have MP1.6 and 1.4.0 version of this plugin

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find at the well known places version 1.5.0 of ScreenControl. This update is required to support my updated plugin framework and the upcoming version of MediaPortal v1.7.0. Important: this version is only compatible with MediaPortal version 1.6.0 and above. For prior releases, please download the archived installer from our repository.

Cheers, Micropolis

stounedi

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Hello.

I havent enabled the speech recognition, but my Mediaportal is starting extremely slow and the error log is still full of there messages:

Code:
[2014-05-27 19:38:27,191] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - Error: Error creating speech recognizer. (Error Code: System.ArgumentException: Tarvittavan tunnuksen tunnistustoimintoa ei löydy.
Parametrin nimi: culture
   kohteessa System.Speech.Recognition.SpeechRecognitionEngine..ctor(CultureInfo culture)
   kohteessa Micropolis.MPCore.MediaPortalHandler.(SpeechLanguageType )
   kohteessa Micropolis.MPCore.MediaPortalHandler.InitSpeechRecognizer(SpeechLanguageType speechLanguage, String speechGrammarFile), Tarvittavan tunnuksen tunnistustoimintoa ei löydy.
Parametrin nimi: culture)

Is it normal that even with speech recognition disabled from ScreenControl config, you still see these errors in the log?

Just trying to find out why my MP is starting so slow, and sometimes just freezes into the splash screen.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
this plugin has been updated to support the upcoming MediaPortal version 1.9.0. In order to prevent problems and errors with other plugins of my collection, please note the following information:
  • due to architectural changes in the core libraries, all plugins must be updated simultaneously
  • internal update mechanism has been changed with this version, the old way should work until end of October 2014 only
@stounedi: please check, if this version works better now.

Cheers, Micropolis

stounedi

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Plugin not working with MP 1.10

[2015-02-07 00:08:11,099] [Config ] [Config Main] [WARN ] - PluginManager: Plugin file ScreenControl.dll is broken or incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!

Tried to uninstall + reinstall ScreenControl

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
this plugin has been updated to version 1.7.0. In order to prevent problems and errors with other plugins of my collection, please update all plugins to the newest versions simultaneously

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom