ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Download

Always updated MTSA
Warning: now MTSA run against dotNET Framework 4.

Some hints

There are two plugins as part of this suite. The first plugin is a process plugin. It uses an external application to download movie showtimes for your local theaters. It allows for the option to schedule a download of movie data from IMDB or TMDB, Trailers, movie posters and FanArt from TMDB. It can also manage your downloaded posters and trailers and remove ones that are no longer required.
The second part of the plugin is the GUI portion that displays all of the data downloaded by the Grabber process plugin. The GUI has a screen that will work with many skin (skinners, please read below).
I have included in the zip file, a document that explains the way it all works together plus installation and configuration. In the zip there is a background picture for skinner who want to use it.

The following countries are already supported:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Croatia
France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom
United States

BoxOffice and/or ComingSoon are available in the following countries:

Australia
Canada
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
United Kingdom
United States

A couple of things to note:
1) After you set up the plugin you have to do a manual download from the Grabber Configuration first.
2) Picking your movie theaters varies by country. Some can do it by zip/postal code, some by city and country.
3) You can set several cities. Just separate each city with the "|" (pipe) character.
4) You can manually update tha data by pressing the “Context Menu” button (F9)
5) The display of Fan-Art is Skin dependant. If your skin does not show the backdrops, ask the author to implement this feature.
There are some other things in the documentation attached in the link above, please read through it.

Please to take advantage of new features (BoxOffice and ComingSoon), make sure your skin support version 3 of the plugin

MTSA features an AutoUpdate system.
Please make sure the MTSA folder has write rights in order to use the AutoUpdate

PS - For Austrian users: Put one (or more) of the following länder in the city field: Wien, Niederösterreich, Oberösterreich, Steiermark, Burgenland, Kärnten, Salzburg, Tirol, Vorarlberg
-----------------------------------------------------------
Changelog:

3.2.0 (For MP .1.2 Beta only)

- Added Coverflow Layout (for skinners)
- Added Default and DefaultWide skins

3.2.1 (For MP .1.2 Beta only)

- Bug fixes and optimizations (big thanks to SilentException!!!!)

- Update for MP 1.2

- Only for MP 1.2.1
- Bug fix

- Added two new properties: #st_imdb and #st_tmdb (read the skinning guide, follow the link at the beginning of this post)
- MP 1.3.x compatibility ;)

- Added Trakt compatibility (thanks to ltfearme)
- MP 1.4.x/1.5.x compatibility

- MP 1.6.x compatibility

- Fixed wrong MTSA.exe

- MP 1.16 Pre compatobility
- Only Italy, Germani, France & Spain are supported for now.

Tell me if you have problems.
Bye,
Nephilim

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3

Hi Nephilim,
    just one (hopefully) small issue: when displaying the box office the list shows all entries double. And the coming up data are not there. Any idea?

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
      Image1.jpg
      168.1 KB
    • Image2.jpg
      Image2.jpg
      173.1 KB

boromkeurgui

Portal Member
    June 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Re: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3

hi

thx for this plugin but i have some crash. don't work for france or badly. some ideas ?

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Please always post at least your country, city and theaters (better the whole MTSA.log file) in order to receive support.

Thank you.

Bye,
    Nephilim

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Just for say THX to Nephilim the new beta working great so far to me and it not crash anymore.

I also like to say that not all theaters should be availaible in this period becouse are closed for holydays, i'm in Venice and it happen in my area,
    so when i get the new theaters list some was missing but i found later why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom