ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

maro

Portal Member
June 7, 2008
Modena
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,

Just a little question: i flagged "download trailers" and since i'm in Italy it contact the italian provider. All works fine and if i check the directory, trailers are there. (in italian, the Language is correct)

if i start MP and i go to showtime, i see the thumbs, i recall a trailer and it switch to online video, seaching on IMDB the english version.

Do you know how avoid this and play downloaded trailers from the local directory ?

@Nephilim please give me an idea.. :confused::confused:

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi @Nephilim may be you know already about this: ShowTimes plugin does not work well in MP 1.6. Pre Release GUI and setup doesn´t work at all.
    Maybe you have to recompile it (changes in dlls and .NET)
    Hi, i'm using the new mtsa.exe from the first post with MP 1.6.0 Pre Releaseand it seems work, i just had some problem configuring it for working with windows 7 (the system block it becouse coming from another computer).
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/showtimes-plugin-suite-v3-4-0-2013-06-14.85266/

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In the next version of the Trailers plugin I have added support for ShowTimes, you can add button in the main movie list or details view or both. For new installs it will read in the showtimes trailer directory so it can pick up locally downloaded trailers from showtimes (otherwise users can add that directory to config if they wish).

There will also be online trailers and streaming as well as with other plugins that are currently supported.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the next version of the Trailers plugin I have added support for ShowTimes, you can add button in the main movie list or details view or both. For new installs it will read in the showtimes trailer directory so it can pick up locally downloaded trailers from showtimes (otherwise users can add that directory to config if they wish).

There will also be online trailers and streaming as well as with other plugins that are currently supported.
    Great!!! I always wanted this but dared to ask... :p

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Does Showtime is now working "out of the box" with MP 1.6?
    I am just waiting this confirmation to upgrade from 1.5 to 1.6...
    Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom