ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Catavolt, showtimes sort of works on the other skins but sadly not Purevision (for me). I have to go to the second item on the menu (blank), click it and it shows my theaters. Then go back and select coming attractions and I have the full selection of current movies in my area displayed. In purevision, no selection comes up under that blank second menu item. So by playing around with it, I can get listings in Extreme and Titan. Will try going to the trailers and see if that works.
    Anyone heard from nephilim?

***Edit***
    I just went into MP and changed the skin to Titan (PureVision6.6 is the default) and Showtimes loaded fine after it refreshed. But the Trailers selection was inactive. Then I went and changed the GUI back to PureVision 6.6 and voila! Showtimes was there with a proper display!
    And the kicker is, trailers worked correctly, gave me the options for HD trailers, youtube, IMDB, iTunes etc, whatever was available for that movie. And they all worked.
    Then I quit MP, started it up again and Showtimes once again didn't work in PureVision 6.6. Went thru the routine of changing to Titan, loading Showtimes and then changing back once again to PureVision 6.6 and there it was. So it appears my experience is repeatable.
    This is on my office/gaming MP client running Win 8.1 64. I am going to try this now on my main HTPC and see what happens.

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @tamvegas - had the same experience. The problem in PureVisionHD is that I use a hiden menu, not as the other skins where the buttons are always shown.
    This did work before the ShowTimes GUI plugin was broken with MP 1.6 ;)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Try the attached package. If it works i'll put it in the repository.

Bye,
    Nephilim

*** Attach removed. Will be updated soon.

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Pictures say more than a thousand words (screenshots DefaultWide and Titan):

When you enter ShowTimes, this is displayed:

22-27-42.jpg 22-31-39.jpg

You then have to click on BoxOffice:

22-27-49.jpg 22-27-55.jpg 22-31-47.jpg

Then you can access the menu again to show All movies:

22-28-04.jpg 22-32-02.jpg 22-32-38.jpg

This was before your new version the same, doesn´t happen in MP 1.5.

Point here is that the GUI always starts with the menu where you can only access the Box Office -> coming soon, if this list is finally shown, you can then access the menu to select All Movies, and then finally you get the normal list shown.

Exactly this bug is the one all users are complaining about in the posts above ;)

BTW: If you use your plugin, you should experience the same ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom