ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

superferoza

Portal Member
February 17, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi @Nephilim,
No Italy theaters are grubbed. I try with several zip codes and cities but I always get same answer (see pic below).
The grubber works well with other Cowntry, i.e New York, Australia ect.
Do you mind check yourself?
THX

Immagine.png

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Italy grabber should be fixed now. Auto update.
Please use '{capoluogodiprovincia}' or '{provincia}/{città}' (es. 'Roma' o 'Roma/Anzio') format for the location.

Bye,
Nephilim

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello guys is there a way that we can set the video zoom for this plugin separate ? Because now when i set the video settings to normal when i look the trailer from the movie he es very small overall black around the trailer, later i will add an screen. When i set the settings to stretch or something the trailer is big on the complet tv display, but other videos or by 3d movies, i should set it to normal. So is there a way that we can set this separate for showtimes ?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Always get displayed inthe surface following message:
    Unable to start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\mtsa.exe
    Inside the Showtime Grabber I can start the manual download without error message
    Hi @Nephilim , just happened to me as well - suddenly, without having done/changed anything.
    So I deinstalled Showtimes plugin, removed all showtimes/mtsa files/folders from Programdata, plugins windows and plugins process, then reinstalled and re-configured showtimes: same results :cry:
    Any idea?
    What do I have to remove to be sure nothing is left before reinstall?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a problem. When i watch trailers from this plugin, they are not fullscreen, only small picture with many blackscreen around and somehow in the screen not in the middle. When i watch onlinevideos then all fullscreen, the same when i use trailers plugin. Is there a way where i can setup that the trailer plays in fullscreen or maybe you can do something ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom