skip time off the bottom of the screen? (1 Viewer)

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    the skiptime: +5/+15, etc. is off the bottom of my screen? any way i can change this to get it visible? thanks!

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    the skiptime: +5/+15, etc. is off the bottom of my screen? any way i can change this to get it visible? thanks!

Hi!

1. The skin is made for a resolution of 1280 x 720.

2. or, you can change your screen calibration. (Home menu\settings\screen calib. or ui calibration.

3. OR, please post your screenshots with some ideas for a change.

Best wishes,

Losttown

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

2. or, you can change your screen calibration. (Home menu\settings\screen calib. or ui calibration.

Losttown

That's exactly what you guys need to do, worked for me aswell.

The only thing that's strange is the OSD in movies is still a bit off the screen, even though the OSD in TV shows perfectly...

cheers

joystick

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I use 1280x720, I have tried moving the GUI up but it doesn't seem to move the skip steps menu. As a suggestion, how about putting the skip steps on the top of the progress bar instead of the bottom?

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    i agree with mrtrix. it might be better to put it on the top or the side. if i mess with the screen calibration then some things get moved off the screen or they get stretched out.
    my monitor is 1366 x 768 which i think is pretty common.

thanks!

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    me too. there is a difference between using different renderer. under vista with evr work fine. the skip time is visibile.
    with vmr9 exclusive the skip time is out of screen. it's not a resolution problem because my resolution it's 1280x720 , and the overscan setting of ccc set fine. for example the rss feed scroll bar in home is correct. :D

zjieb

January 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just open common.play.fullscreen.xml in your skins folder and change the posY of the control part with id 10 to anything you like (i.e. 660 in my case)

Code:
                    <control>
                            <description>row 1 label</description>
                            <type>label</type>
                            <id>10</id>
                            <posX>0</posX>
                            <posY>[b]660[/b]</posY>
                            <width>1280</width>
                            <height>25</height>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <visible>no</visible>
                            <label>-</label>