Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Done.

Bye,
Nephilim

NephilimDM,

thx a lot for your good work. Can you be so kind to add the latest version (with a number/date in the file name) to the first post ? This will help all of us be sure to have the latest version instead of looking for it on the thread.

BTW, after you should delete all attachments in posts > #1 .
Simone

Gioxy

Portal Member
January 28, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hope it fix the bug,
...unfortunately not yet: same behaviour as before...

I'm too tired now, but tomorrow I'll try to "implant" All Music channel data grabbed with the last ver. in a guidetv file grabbed with the 5 feb version, at least for me the last that work good with the "Auto ImportXMLTV" tool (maybe you can put also this ver in the first post for DVBViewer users)...

Thanks again for your work!

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Done.

Bye,
    Nephilim

NephilimDM,

thx a lot for your good work. Can you be so kind to add the latest version (with a number/date in the file name) to the first post ? This will help all of us be sure to have the latest version instead of looking for it on the thread.

BTW, after you should delete all attachments in posts > #1 .
    Simone

Thx a lot:D

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Download the updated file in the first post...

Let me know.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Hope it fix the bug,
    ...unfortunately not yet: same behaviour as before...

I'm too tired now, but tomorrow I'll try to "implant" All Music channel data grabbed with the last ver. in a guidetv file grabbed with the 5 feb version, at least for me the last that work good with the "Auto ImportXMLTV" tool (maybe you can put also this ver in the first post for DVBViewer users)...

Thanks again for your work!

The_Gus

Portal Member
    January 31, 2008
    Thank you NephilimDM for the update but unfortunately for me (dvbviewr+autoimporttvXml) grabbing does not work. Let's see if someone have same problem jus to be sure it is not some settings wrong on my side.

Thank you again!
    Gus

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I Gus,
    please change the encoding in the first line from "UTF-8" to "ISO-8859-1" and tell me if it wotks with DVBViewer.

If it work i'll revert to this encoding.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom