catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Gunnar, just checked your SMP xml.
    You first display the avatar with #selectedtumb (ID 101 starting line 306) and then overwrite it with Skype4MP/SkypeAvatars/default_avatar.jpg (ID 10 starting in line 321) ;)
    Put it vice versa, and you should see the real avatar image :D

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Maybe better make special skin properties instead of your efforts to make selectedthumb works [emoji15]

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Oh wait, it's image so maybe better use Image control for it and change image by handling OnItemSelected event of GUIListItem.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hehehe, forgot to clear the skin cache and restart MP afterwards

I tried that now.
    Exited MP.
    Deleted StreamedMP folder in cache.
    Deleted all pictures in SkypeAvatars.
    Restarted MP.
    And the pictures are back in the folder, but not in the thumbslist. :cry:

And I checked, I have also the user thumbs in SkypeAvatars in DefaultWide. You're sure you don't have the user pics?

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @catavolt This is not my problem. There I have an <visible>!Control.HasThumb(101)</visible> and it is working.

My problem are the thumbs in the list. I have added pictures.

Attachments

• 19-44-32.png
      19-44-32.png
      844.4 KB
    • 20-55-14.png
      20-55-14.png
      1.1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 AV1 Video Codec DE
    Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere Anpassungen macht die Umstellung aber keinen Sinn, denn die mit FFMpeg 6 kodierten Videos haben bei zu FFMpeg 5 unveränderten Parametern große Probleme bei der Navigation innerhalb des Videos. Irgendwelche...
    Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere...
    Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere...
    Replies
    Views
    That’s not possible, MP2 is not YouTube. There are several skins with different appearance and skin settings. I really recommend you check the wiki first. Most things you ask are documented. PS: A thumbnail should be shown if named correctly (see wiki again) and recognized by the importer. But it will be located within the OSD bar...
    That’s not possible, MP2 is not YouTube. There are several skins with different appearance and skin settings. I really recommend...
    Here is the video in screenshot, but when I click video nothing happened.
    Replies
    Views
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    Is it possible to set buffer size for video rendering ? I play videos via WLAN & Samba and it loads every 5 seconds 2 MB. I want to...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom