SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Here it is, a plugin to shutdown, restart etc. your HTPC using different timers!

Ok, I know there a more than one plugin, which posess the same functionality. The idea behind this plugin is to have a simple way to execute the supported commands with a minimum of configuration effort and mouse/remote control clicks.

Highlights:
  • allows you to restart, shutdown, hibernate and standby your HTPC or logoff the actual user
  • up to 10 different timers can be defined
  • autostart functionality
  • quick activation mode for timer selection and available mode
  • offers properties to include informations from this plugin to your own skin
Installation:
  • download and start the suitable installer file "SleepControl.mpe1" from the download repository
    or
  • download and extract the attached file "SleepControl.zip" from this post (MediaPortal v1.6 and above) and copy all required files to your MediaPortal directory manually (see manual below for detailed instructions)
Skin Support:
  • PureVision HD
  • Black Glass family
  • StreamedMP
  • Maya
  • CLR
  • Mira
  • Blue3
  • Avalon
  • Avallanche
  • Xtreme
  • Titan
Language Support:
  • german, english, spanish (thx to bodiroga), dutch (thx to 4roma), hungarian (thx to twingos), danish (thx to 1stdead), french (thx to azzuro), russian (thx to renault)
Requirements:
  • the plugin requires some TVServer libraries to work properly
  • if you don't have installed the TVServer, please download the file TVServer libraries.zip from my HTPCInfo thread and copy the appropriate libraries manually into your MediaPortal installation directory
Latest Changes (for a detailed version history, please consult the attached manual):
  • v1.7.0 – rework of configuration dialog, minor enhancements
  • v1.8.0 – functionality to share settings and profiles added, support for MediaPortal v1.12.0
  • v1.8.1 – rework of message management routines, improvements to sharing functionality, maintenance
  • v1.9.0 – support for plugin framework v1.4.0, support for MediaPortal v1.13.0
  • v1.9.1 – maintenance release, support for MediaPortal v1.14.0
  • v1.10.0 - re-compiled release, deconstruction of not working functionalities, support for MediaPortal v1.15.0

GUI Screenshots.JPG

This is a stable version and was tested with Windows 7, 8 and 10 only, please report any bugs in this thread.

If you would like to show your appreciation and also help me to continue to provide free software please make a donation by clicking here. Thank you.

Attachments

• SleepControl for MediaPortal.pdf
    777.4 KB
  • SleepControl v1.10.0.zip
    4 MB
Last edited:

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice Micropolis, gonna give this one a try. Seems much more usefull to me then the built in plugin.

Edit:
    If someone, handy with xml, could make me a SleepControl.xml for the Monochrome skin, I'd be even more happy.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi again.
    Come features for a upcoming version could be shutdown/hibernate when a movies/musik finishes.
    Translation as always :) I could make danish again.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Multilanguage Support for SleepControl plugin

Dear community,
    in the next 2 weeks I want to publish a new version of this plugin with multilanguage support.
    To support most important languages, I would like to invite you all to participate here. Attached you can find the german and english translation files. If you want to help me here, please download a file and translate it to your native language. The effort should not be large, in my opinion you need not more than 10 minutes. After it is finished, please reply to this post and attach the translation to this post.

Actually supported languages:
    • german, english, spanish (thx to bodiroga), dutch (thx to 4roma), hungarian (thx to twingos)

Thx to all for support, in advance a big thx to 1stdead for the support offered. This is a great community!

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Micropolis!

Here you have the spanish translation for the plugin. It's not perfect (I haven't installed the plugin yet), so if anybody wants to make any modification feel free to do it.

Thanks for the plugin Micropolis!

Regards,

Aitor

Attachments

• strings_es.xml
      30.6 KB

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Here is the danish translation :)

Instead of just:
    <String id="0">Sove tilstand</String>, you could use: <string Field="FilterBy">Filtrer efter</string> hard to know which string is what after translation. Great work though:D
    (I'll translate HTPCinfo when I have more time, currently busy with homework, so expect it in a few days.)

Btw. as your plugin isn't depending on a large number of files you could use the mediaportal installer files. They are very easy to use a set up and you could upload them here: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/addfile/ Would make it easier for the enduser to use :)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi 1stdead,
    I know it is few difficult to understand, which entry in a language file is used for the GUI later. But I must use the internal MediaPortal functions and conventions. If there is a better way, you can send me a c# snippet, then I can change it asap.
    Anyway, the published file is the german version, please upload your danish translation file again. Thx for your support.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.4.0

Hi again.
    Come features for a upcoming version could be shutdown/hibernate when a movies/musik finishes.
    Translation as always :) I could make danish again.

Hi 1stdead,
    with the new version 0.4.0 the described features are now included, I hope it is a good implementation for your idea.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom