SmartPlaylists (1.1.4.7) (1 Viewer)

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I think there is an option for setting the unfocused colour withing StreamedMP. Check the settings, Streamed has it's own skin options.

For me it is visible just very dim.

derdabeeboop

Portal Member
    December 31, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Oh i see. Thanks for the skin file then!

edit: just double checked and no text is being shown at all for some reason. It isn't just dim. Even the thumbnails are missing. Here's screenshots of how it looks for me.

Screenshot_2_zps25451049.png

Screenshot_1_zps365ddcca.png

One thing I noticed is that when you load one of your custom playlists and then choose 'Add All to Playlist' sometimes it will start playing the play list and sometimes it doesn't. Is there some kind of setting that can be changed so that I will start playing automatically when that is chosen?
    Or maybe even have it auto clear current playlist and start playing as soon as one of the smart playlists are selected?
    I'd actually like to be able to start in the menu where I can choose one of my playlists and then select one and have it auto start playing and send me to the Now Playing screen. Any way that could be possible?

Last edited:

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    To change the unfocused colour in StreamedMP do this:

Goto: Settings --> Skin --> Misc Settings --> Transparency/Opacity Settings
    Set: Unfocused Alpha On List Layouts = 150
    Set: Unfocused Alpha On Thumb Layouts = 200

This is what I have mine set to and I can see the list.

Marc23

Portal Member
    February 4, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everybody,

I use MP 1.4 with the current Titan Extended skin and have also the smartplaylists plugin installed. I like the idea to use the advantages of databases for playing music. - Thanks for developing!

Acutally I observed similar problems like talladega reported. The suggested improvements of talladega would be good in my opinion, too. But now follows the mentioned issue discription:

If I have chosen a playlist and it has loaded I press the OK button. But often (not every time) the playing does not begin. Sometimes it begins and stops after 10 to 20 seconds of playing. If I then press OK for the second or third time it starts playing. If it has started playing at any time sometimes it automatically stops after a few seconds, sometimes it works and plays a few complete tracks. Actually it has not ever ever played any of my playlists completely. Mostly it stops before it has played more than 10 tracks. All of my playlists are defined with a limit of about 200 tracks at maximum.

Sorry for using the word 'sometimes' so often. But it is not reproducible in the same way.

Has anybody the same issue or better a solution to fix that issue?

Please let me know, if you need more informaiton.

KR Marc

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    SmartPlaylists unofficial build for MP1.7

This is just the dll file. Copy it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows.

Attachments

• SmartPlaylists(MP1.7).zip
      19 KB

HarryF

Portal Member
    June 4, 2011
    Niedersachsen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Most of the time I'm too lazy to create my own playlists. This plugin is the best that could happen to me ;) . And it works fine with MP 1.7.1 (with the unofficial .dll). Thank you very much for this nice work.

PABeaver

Portal Member
    November 12, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does this plugin still work with 1.12? For me, the plugin loads but doesn't show any of my playlists. I am using the Titan skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom