[solved] SQLlite Error: duplicate column name ??? how to fix (1 Viewer)

katze

Portal Member
November 14, 2008
Hi

i have checked my log files and see that TVSeries Plugin and FanartHandler Plugin causes SQLLite errors:
The Plugins want to Alter the Table with a new column, which alredy exists for many times.
The Plugins want to Update the Table which is non existing.

Code:
[2015-08-19 08:56:57,160] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:duplicate column name: StopTime query:ALTER TABLE local_episodes ADD StopTime Int

How can i Fix this issue ???

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi

i have checked my log files and see that TVSeries Plugin and FanartHandler Plugin causes SQLLite errors:
    The Plugins want to Alter the Table with a new column, which alredy exists for many times.
    The Plugins want to Update the Table which is non existing.

Code:
    [2015-08-19 08:56:57,160] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:duplicate column name: StopTime query:ALTER TABLE local_episodes ADD StopTime Int

How can i Fix this issue ???

@katze. By any chance, do you use MPSync plugin?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Yes i use MPSync to Sync client with MPExtended Web Frontend.

@katze. So what could have happened is that you updated your master HTPC and then through MPSync, the table changes were propagated to the other HTPCs. Now lately there was an upgrade in TV-Series that fails if it finds the tables already containing the new fields. What I had done on my setup is to delete the TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 on the target client. Install the latest TV-Series plugin and then use MPSync to synchronise with your master database.

This should solve the errors you are encountering. If you also have issues with FanartHandler plugin, do the same, although I didn't have issues with this plugin.

Hope this helps.

katze

Portal Member
    November 14, 2008
    thank you.
    I have deleted db3 files and created new tvseries and fanart database. (on server and client)
    now the issue is fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom