Stocks & Indices plugin v1.9.1 for MediaPortal (deprecated) (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
as requested, I present a new version of Stocks&Indices to support optional translation labels. See the included manual (chapter 5.6) and english language file for more information.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
in the plugin repository and at the first post of this thread you can find the Stocks & Indices maintenance release v1.0.4.
This version contains cumulative changes and enhancements, skin changes are not required.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
attached at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository you can find the major maintenance release v1.1.0 of this plugin, skin changes are not required.
Please be aware, that this release only contains generic skin files. To support your preferred skin, please take a look into the appropriate skin thread or search our forum. Finally, I ask for understanding that skin creation can not be done on my part.

Thank you and cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
the maintenance release 1.1.1 of Stocks & Indices is available now at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository.
Best regards and cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
as part of the easter rollout of my plugin collection please find version 1.2.0 of Stocks & Indices at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository.

Personal note: Due to the expected workload in the next month and lack of time I feel compelled to reduce the plugin development to a minimum. I'm not sure when I'll have the time again, but I assure that the plugins are not dead and showstopper problems will be fixed in a timely manner. I ask for proper understanding and thank everyone for the many years of support.

Cheers and see you soon as possible, Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository the updated version v1.2.1 of Stocks & Indices. This update was required to fix a MediaPortal 1.4.0 specific timer issue in case threaded plugin loading is enabled.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find at the first post of this thread and in our repository version 1.2.1 of Stocks & Indices. This update is required to fix a possible deadlock condition for backgroundworker specific issues in case threaded plugin loading is enabled.

Cheers, Micropolis

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, since v 1.2.2 I have a problem. With Stocks activated MP crashes after a while. It stays open, but I get a Windows error message that I have to close MP. With Stocks deactivated no error occurs.

Thanks

MP 1.4
    Stocks 1.2.2

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello fischy667,
    ... since v 1.2.2 I have a problem. With Stocks activated MP crashes after a while ...

After taking a look into the log files, it seems that your machine lost their internet connection. In case such messages "Stocks: Error reading finance chart information. Status code: DOWNLOAD - ^gdaxi. (Error Code: System.Net.WebException: Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'download.finance.yahoo.com'" occurs, the plugin was not able to connect to the internet or to the specific remote host name. Maybe other resulting errors can thrown due to this situation.
    Today I've build a new version v1.2.3, which introduce a better error handling and some hardenings for thread related routines.

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom