Stocks & Indices plugin v1.9.1 for MediaPortal (deprecated) (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
as part of the August rollout for my plugin collection this plugin has been updated to version 1.8.1.
This version includes a lot of changes and improvements:
  • complete rework of display/network routines for faster loading and display of content
  • rework of configuration dialog including the option to sort indices, stocks etc. in configuration dialog
  • new message management subsystem
  • improvements to sharing functionality
In case you want to use this plugin and have also installed other plugins from my collection, please don't forget to install the latest versions published today simultaneously.

Regards,
Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
this plugin has been updated to version 1.9.0 to support the newest plugin framework and the upcoming MediaPortal version 1.13.0. The installer and a file for manual installation can be downloaded from the well known places.
In order to prevent problems and errors with other plugins of my collection, please update all plugins to the newest versions simultaneously.

A small donation would be welcome. Merry Christmas and cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
this plugin has been updated to version 1.9.1 to support the upcoming MediaPortal version 1.14.0 and for code maintenance purposes. The installer and a file for manual installation can be downloaded from the well known places.
In order to prevent problems and errors with other plugins of my collection, please update all plugins to the newest versions simultaneously.

A small donation would be welcome. Cheers,
Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom