StreamedMP 3.2.1 [04 Nov 2017] (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    StreamedMP skin is compatible for MediaPortal v1.7 - 1.18. Future versions may also be supported but not all features available.

https://github.com/damienhaynes/streamedmp/releases/download/3.2.1.0/StreamedMP-3.2.1.0.exe

Be sure to disable any Anti-virus programs before download begins and before installation. Alternatively create a rule to allow StreamedMP. There has been reports of Kapersky interfering with download/install.

Note: If there are any problems on startup try restarting your computer first.

Requirements
    • MediaPortal 1.7 - 1.18.
    • 1080p Capable Monitor / TV. Can also be used at 4K resolution.
    Upgrades
    Users can upgrade from any earlier version of StreamedMP by simply downloading the executable file and running it, the steps are no different that clean installs. All previous skin settings chosen will persist.

Custom Skin Modifications
    It's highly recommended that skin modifications are now done using Themes instead of directly modifying the skins files. Themes can easily be shared with community members.

Translations
    StreamedMP is fully translatable, community members can help translate from Transifex. More information about how to do this can be found in the main translations thread here.

Change Logs

v3.2.1
    • Full support for latest version of Trakt plugin v6.0.1 (lots of updates). The new version requires users to authorise the plugin to use your account so be sure to allow this from trakt settings;
    • Updated MediaInfo icon support;
    • Added trakt style rating/watched icons in TVSeries / MovingPictures. Can switch back to old style from Settings/Misc;
    • Added season ratings to tvseries season views, these can only be seen if trakt community ratings are imported from TVSeries configuration;
    • Updated all resources to use GitHub URL instead of GoogleCode, downloads of weather icons and backgrounds should work again. Patches can also be submitted again;
    • Removed TV Logos from the installation package, users can use the Logo Manager plugin as the recommended alternative.

v3.1.0
    • Added support for Trakt v5.x. Many improvements and new features added.
    • Removed 'Top Album Tracks' from the default Music NowPlaying window.
    • Fixed second label on the 'Similar Tracks' list in the Music NowPlaying window.
    • Fixed an overlap of text in the MyLyrics scrolling text and the page button.
    • Added support for MediaInfo icons in the My TV OSD (MediaPortal 1.11+ required).
    • Updated MediaInfo icons for more resolutions and codec support.
    • Added ComSkip / Chapter Markers in the Video OSD, Thanks to @fischy667 and @Kui.
    • Added Volume overlay required for MediaPortal 1.9+.
    • Fixed an overlap of information in the IMDb site util in OnlineVideos.
    • Updated Editor to support OnlineVideos v2.0.0 (be sure you're running this version).
    • Updated translations from Transifex.

v3.0.1 (Patch Upgrade Only)
    • Updated My Films to support v6.1.0.
      • Added new dialog for Box-set covers in MyFilms.
      • Added Multi-Select dialog for MyFilms, allows user to select which fields for update when grabbing internet details.
      • Fixed a few minor visibility issues when navigating My Films if data is not available.
      • Fixed overlap of 3rd label in the list layout of My Films facade e.g. ratings in OnlineViews or Special edition tags. Will now only be displayed when browsing in 'Big List Layout'.
    • Fixed ugly labels appearing in MovingPictures when all movies are filtered out from view.
    • Fixed a overlap of text in the Multi-Select dialog for really long text.
    • Added custom dialog for Trailers selection, dialog is wider and includes page count labels.
    • Added Trailers button to Trakt Show/Season/Episode and MP-TVSeries windows.
    • Updated WorldWeather plugin library to v1.5.1.
    • Updated Trakt plugin library to v4.0.3.
    • Updated MP-TVSeries plugin library to v4.0.3.
    v3.0.0
    • Updated support for MediaPortal 1.7.
    • Fixed position of watched icon in MovingPictures Details view. Also replaced Genre with Tagline when in Full Fanart view.
    • Added Release Date to MovingPictures details view.
    • Removed conditional visibility of the Trailer settings button in MovingPictures details hidden menu.
    • Removed support for RoundedCovers from skin, the option is still available and will be used for a future re-work of the setting.

Last edited:

Tele

Portal Member
    November 24, 2006
    Great! Works like a charm till now. The only thing I noticed: I was hoping the comskip markers would be back.. but their aren't in StreamedMP (however in other skins).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    A patch is now available for v3.0.0 and can be updated from GUI->Settings->Skin->Update, change log below:

v3.0.1
    • Updated My Films to support v6.1.0.
      • Added new dialog for Box-set covers in MyFilms.
      • Added Multi-Select dialog for MyFilms, allows user to select which fields for update when grabbing internet details.
      • Fixed a few minor visibility issues when navigating My Films if data is not available.
      • Fixed overlap of 3rd label in the list layout of My Films facade e.g. ratings in OnlineViews or Special edition tags. Will now only be displayed when browsing in 'Big List Layout'.
    • Fixed ugly labels appearing in MovingPictures when all movies are filtered out from view.
    • Fixed a overlap of text in the Multi-Select dialog for really long text.
    • Added custom dialog for Trailers selection, dialog is wider and includes page count labels.
    • Added Trailers button to Trakt Show/Season/Episode and MP-TVSeries windows.
    • Updated WorldWeather plugin library to v1.5.1.
    • Updated Trakt plugin library to v4.0.3.
    • Updated MP-TVSeries plugin library to v4.0.3.

That's it folks, nothing more and nothing less. Enjoy!

I haven't released a standalone installer, only an upgrade so if you're currently doing a clean install you will need to first install v3.0.0 and then upgrade to v3.0.1 from the GUI.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you have upgraded to OnlineVideos 2.0 you will most likely find that the BasicHome editor will crash. You may also see a crash during installation as the installer re-generates your basichome by calling the editor library. This will be addressed in the next version but in the meantime you can grab an update from:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-2-0-beta-test.129890/page-6#post-1128122.

There was no changes done, just a re-compile against the latest OnlineVideos was needed.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New version v3.1.0 released:
    • Added support for Trakt v5.x. Many improvements and new features added.
    • Removed 'Top Album Tracks' from the default Music NowPlaying window.
    • Fixed second label on the 'Similar Tracks' list in the Music NowPlaying window.
    • Fixed an overlap of text in the MyLyrics scrolling text and the page button.
    • Added support for MediaInfo icons in the My TV OSD (MediaPortal 1.11+ required).
    • Updated MediaInfo icons for more resolutions and codec support.
    • Added ComSkip / Chapter Markers in the Video OSD, Thanks to @fischy667 and @Kui.
    • Added Volume overlay required for MediaPortal 1.9+.
    • Fixed an overlap of information in the IMDb site util in OnlineVideos.
    • Updated Editor to support OnlineVideos v2.0.0 (be sure you're running this version).
    This is a full install and not a patch, see first post for download link.

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    - mvcentral (1.0.7.457) does not start (log is equal to) -> parallel StreamedMP-3.0.0.3440 works
    [2015-04-10 18:14:41,444] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\mvCentral.xml' control id:2 ex : Das Objekt mit dem Typ "MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIButtonControl" kann nicht in den Typ "MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIMenuButton" konvertiert werden. bei System.RuntimeType.TryChangeType(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean needsSpecialCast)
    ect. ect (y) .

Last edited by a moderator:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    - mvcentral (1.0.7.457) does not start

Im pretty sure that the MVCentral plugin installs StreamedMP skin files so you might want to just try re-install that package. I haven't made any changes to those skin files so I suspect they're out of sync with the ones @trevor has packaged?

Last edited:

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    aha, must lie on your skinfiles (xml).
    after reinstalling everything again ok from mvcentral

mvcentral.xml

Attachments

• skin.jpg
      skin.jpg
      299.9 KB
    Last edited:

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I just installed this update and nothing loads when I start MP... Just a black screen. Tried disabling plugins, uninstalling completely and reinstalling, nothing works. Any idea on where I can get the previous version so I can roll back?

EDIT: Other skins load fine so I'm pretty sure it's a StreamedMP issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom