Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (4 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sites

Swedish television networks, channels and stations:

SVT Play
    UR Play
    TV4 Play

Viasat/Viafree channels: TV3, TV6, TV8, TV10, MTV, etc

Swedish television networks, channels and stations with free and premium content:

DPlay.se Premium: Kanal 5, Kanal 9, Kanal 11 Play, Discovery Channel, Eurosport, etc
    • For premium content enter your credentials in site settings.
    • BrowserPlayer for DRM protected content
      • It's somewhat hit and miss when it comes to maximizing the video window, if it doesn't maximize restart the video. You can play/pause and skip in video but there is an delay before you can use any player controls, about 15-20s.
    Commercial movie and TV series streaming services:

Draken Film
    • Göteborg Film Festival streaming site.
    • Premium membership needed, login in site settings
    Viaplay
    Netflix

Movie and TV series streaming sites:

DreamfilmHD

Trakt scrobble
    Dplay and Viasat scrobbles to Trakt by name (and year) only. Draken Film and DreamfilmHD scrobbles with imdb id. SVTPlay scrobbles series by name where season and episode is a part of the title (SSxEE format).

Content search
    You can search for titles/videos in all above sites

Latest OnlineVideos in BasicHome
    SVTPlay, URPlay, Draken Film and Visat supports Latest OnlineVideos (in supported skins - [MOD]Latest OnlineVideos in BasicHome for Titan Extended Two and [MOD]OnlineVideos and Games Theme)

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    A small update. I noticed that the log in expired after some hours of inactivity so I made some small alterations to the TV4Play util that I hope will fix this problem.

Oh and I got a mail from TV4 Play saying that TV4 News no longer will be available at TV4 Play (last day today!), so only the sports channels then when it comes to live TV...

EDIT:
    @Teeo doesn't the log in process work as expected, or did you just press disagree by mistake?

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi I have fixed the Viasat channels:
    • Total rework of site util (the old api does not work anymore)
    • Added TV10
    • Subtitle support
    • More metadata
    • Viasat sport no longer supported, needs a new site util.
    ---
    I've also added Kanal5Play and Kanal9Play. Both with subtitle support, config in context menu. Do an update and add them to your sites.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVT Live channels hasn't been working for me for a couple of days. It starts buffering to 0.2%, and then just stays there indefinitely. :(

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVT Live channels hasn't been working for me for a couple of days. It starts buffering to 0.2%, and then just stays there indefinitely. :(

Emph

I have looked at this and I can not get it to work. OnlineVideos download one (or two) fragments of the stream but does not continue with the rest and I do not know why, maybe some problem with the MPUrlSourceFilter(?) or me maybe not producing the correct url (some extra parameters missing?).

One thing I have tried is to explicitly mark the url as a live stream, using latest OnlineVideos from trunk. (Also tried with IgnoreContentLength set to true)
    Code:
     url = url + "?hdcore=2.11.3&g=" + OnlineVideos.Sites.Utils.HelperUtils.GetRandomChars(12);
    to
    Code:
    url = new MPUrlSourceFilter.AfhsManifestUrl(url + "?hdcore=2.11.3&g=" + OnlineVideos.Sites.Utils.HelperUtils.GetRandomChars(12))
    {
       LiveStream = true,
       //IgnoreContentLength = true
    }.ToString();
    and then to
    Code:
    url = new MPUrlSourceFilter.HttpUrl(url + "?hdcore=2.11.3&g=" + OnlineVideos.Sites.Utils.HelperUtils.GetRandomChars(12))
    {
       LiveStream = true,
       //IgnoreContentLength = true
    }.ToString();
    with no effect.

Adding zipped logs for the two above tries, maybe someone else can see what's (not) happening...

EDIT:

No I can not get it to work. Uploaded a fiddler2 archive capturing the traffic when watching live stream from http://www.svtplay.se/kanaler maybe someone else can se whats failing. Maybe @offbyone has a clue?

Attachments

• SVTPlayLive.saz.zip
      6.3 MB
    Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Download did not work in Kanal5Play and Kanal9Play; got a report from an user. This is now fixed, update to get the latest.

Going to debug the SVTPlay live problems some more this evening, keeping fingers crossed...

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone else got MP1.5 and new online videos 1.7 and urlsplitter? Now all my swedish streams buffer to 99% in a second and then show the end of the show before ending.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone else got MP1.5 and new online videos 1.7 and urlsplitter? Now all my swedish streams buffer to 99% in a second and then show the end of the show before ending.

Yes I have those problems to on SVT and TV4. No problems with Viasat and Kanal 5 and 9. The latter channels uses RTMP and SVT + TV4 uses Adobe HDS f4m streams.

I also tried TSN that also uses Adobe HDS, the same problem.

I downgraded MPUrlSourceSplitter to 1.0.0.2868 and it did work again! @offbyone , @georgius ?

Sorry no logs :oops:

EDIT:
    Made a new thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...treams-and-newest-mpurlsourcesplitter.121988/ (Now with logs...)

Last edited:

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Yes I have those problems to on SVT and TV4. No problems with Viasat and Kanal 5 and 9. The latter channels uses RTMP and SVT + TV4 uses Adobe HDS f4m streams.

I also tried TSN that also uses Adobe HDS, the same problem.

I downgraded MPUrlSourceSplitter to 1.0.0.2868 and it did work again! @offbyone , @georgius ?

Sorry no logs :oops:

Did the same thing. And it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom