Swedish TV and radio logos (4 Viewers)

Do you prefer the glass effect or channel logo as the top layer?

• Glass effect

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Channel logo

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Update 2015-01-15
    The repository has been updated to only contain plain transparent logo files to be used with the Logo Manager plugin. The plugin will download the Swedish logos and apply a background design selected by the user. To add a glow effect the user first needs to download the design.settings file and copy it to Logo Managers design folder.

Logo pack for Swedish TV and radio channels

Sources
    I've modified hkjensen's Danish TV & Radio logos installer to install Swemart's and ravenrocks' Swedish TV & Radio channel logos.
    Check out the Google Code project for Photoshop template and MediaPortal Extension Project.

Installer
    Currently it installs TV and radio logos for Boxer, Canal Digital, Com Hem and Viasat. If any channels are missing you may attach a channel list and I'll add it to future versions of the installer.
    installer.png

Design
    Four different styles of logos is included: BlueGlass, DarkGlass, Glass and Transparent
    samples.png

New resolution is used since v1.6.0.0: 200 x 200 pixels. The TV channel logo inside is 170 pixels wide or high depending on it's aspect ratio.
    logo pixels.png

See Google Code Project for PSD files and JavaScript for auto creation of logos.

Poll
    It's possible to put either the glass effect or the channel logo as the top layer of the logo and I'm not sure which works best. Let's start a poll and let the community decide.
    The glass effect is the top layer on the left example and the logo on the right.
    TopLayerGlass.pngTopLayerLogo.png

DOWNLOAD Installer

Last edited:

J-B-N

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I reinstalled my HTPC yesterday, here are an export of all channels from Boxer (tuned against Motala Ervasteby).

The installer worked great!

Attachments

• export channels.xml
      56.9 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Added v1.1.0 with Boxer (Motala) support and more radio logos.

Juppe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for the logos, I use them for Canal Digital, but I miss some logos and I think the ones for Canal+ channels are hard to see, so I upload some new here so you can have a look and maybe change those and put the new in the installer with a new provider "Canal Digital".

/Juppe

Attachments

• Logos.zip
      845.9 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I think I'll drop the provider check boxes and just support them all. Sure there will be some duplicate and unused logos in the thumbs/tv folder but shouldn't be a problem. This is already the case for Boxer. Only problem I can think of is if there's two different logos needed for channels with the same name but I can't imagine that ever happening.

I'm also working on For the Record support.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New version 1.2.0.0 uploaded
    Changes since v1.1.0.0
    Added: History Channel, SVT24, SVTB, The Poker Channel, VH1 Classic
    Removed: PPV Nu
    Updated: Canal+ Action, Canal+ Drama, Canal+ Extra 1, Canal+ Extra 2, Canal+ Extra 3, Canal+ Extra 4, Canal+ Film HD, Canal+ First, Canal+ Fotboll, Canal+ Hits, Canal+ Hockey, Canal+ Series, Canal+ Sport 1, Canal+ Sport 2, Canal+ Sport Extra, Canal+ Sport HD

Added provider: Canal Digital
    Removed provider check boxes at installation. All providers will now be supported simultaneously.
    Added support for For the Record.
    Uninstallation now also removes logos copied by the installation script.

Juppe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi vuego.

Here are some more logos and a new one for "sf-kanalen" and an updated copylogos for canal digital and viasat. I have only added the new channels for via and CD in that file. Hope you can use it.

/Juppe

Attachments

• Logos.zip
      774.2 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New version 1.3.0.0 uploaded
    Changes since v1.2.0.0
    Added: Adult, Bloomberg, Blue Hustler, Boomerang, Discovery HD, E!, Euronews, France 24, Viasat Xtra
    Updated: SF Kanalen

Added provider: Viasat

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    Any progress on ForTheRecord?
    Also, some new channels have emerged: Canal+ Emotion (replaces C+Drama) and Canal+ Family

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom