Swedish TV and radio logos (1 Viewer)

Do you prefer the glass effect or channel logo as the top layer?

• Glass effect

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Channel logo

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This is strange. You can see the exact name mappings here.
    Perhaps you are not using the latest version of LogoManager? The old version doesn't use assembla.com as logo source.

osksa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, thank you for good looking logos and to the logomanager devs for nice infrastructure. I get logos for all my channels except for SVT 1 HD and SVT 2 HD. I thought there was some kind of mapping problem since the channels show up as "SVT1 HD Öst" and "SVT2 HD Öst". I thoght I would be able to fix this in some xml file like LogoMapping.xml, but now I can't find that file. So I thought I'd ask instead. What is a good solution for this? Is there even special logos for the SVT HD channels? And if not, how can I map the generic sv1/svt2 logos to show up in the hd channels too? Thank you!

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, that's correct. The mapping is done in LogoMappings.xml but the file is saved on assembla.com so I need to change it. However I've just updated the file to add SVT1 HD Öst and SVT2 HD Öst. Please try updating your channel logos again :)

osksa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you! Did "grab now" but did not get anything for svt1/2 hd? Any particular design that I should pick?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    All designs should work. I just double checked and all seems correct. You need to use LogoManager v 1.0.0.1 and the channel needs to be called exactly "SVT1 HD Öst".

Logo Manager SVT1 HD Öst.jpg

osksa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, the version was the problem. I hade 1.0.0.0, the one that extension manager installs. Did not notice the zip file in the logo manager post. Would be nice to get 1.0.0.1 via the extension manager but that is probably not up to you! =) Now its working anyway, and it looks splendid! Thank you for the addition and quick support!

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Ok, the version was the problem. I hade 1.0.0.0, the one that extension manager installs. Did not notice the zip file in the logo manager post. Would be nice to get 1.0.0.1 via the extension manager but that is probably not up to you! =) Now its working anyway, and it looks splendid! Thank you for the addition and quick support!
    It's up to me and my co-dev but we're lazy recenlty [emoji16]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom