[Approved] T-Com Entertain IPTV updated (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The following channels have been added:
    • Sat.1
    • ProSieben
    • Kabel 1
    • Sat.1 Gold
    • sixx
    • ProSieben MAXX
    • Sat.1 Bayern
    • Sat.1 HH SH
    • Sat.1 NDS Bremen
    • Sat.1 NRW
    • Sat.1 RhlPf Hessen

Attachments

• Germany.T-Home.rar
      836 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository to MPE. https://github.com/andrewjswan/CECRemote/releases
    I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository...
    I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
    Replies
    Views
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks Holzi. Done for 1.16 final. :)
    Thanks Holzi. Done for 1.16 final. :)
    Lots of channels have been added since the latest update (2013).
    Replies
    Views
    Bekanntes Problem, das am Zusammenspiel von TV Today und WebEPG liegt: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/web-epg-kein-import-von-tv-today.130469/ Alternativ vielleicht Clickfinder für 12 EUR pro Jahr einsetzen?
    Bekanntes Problem, das am Zusammenspiel von TV Today und WebEPG liegt...
    Hallo Leute, ohne EPG macht MediaPortal keinen Spaß. Ich habe mein Mediaportal vor ein paar Wochen auf 1.8.0.0 aktualisiert...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom