TEMPer plugin (1 Viewer)

lorenzop

July 4, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: TEMPer plugin [v1.0.1]

PCsensor.com - USB thermometer

it replaced the old version. they don't sell the old one anymore. it would be nice to have an open source interface with the device.

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France

Any chance to have this plugin working to know the temperature of the swimming pool?:cool:

cane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2007
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

lorenzop
    Had no idea that the made new version. Since I won't be getting new version any time soon, I've got no means to test if it works or not, and to try and make it work. But if want to have it on your system you could try to bay "old" version from dealextreme.

Jean-Marc
    It's not water proof, dunno if there's some device that measures water temperature.

lorenzop

July 4, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I'll be working on this new problem sometime, but I'm busy working on other things at the moment. until then, I'm just keeping an eye out for someone else to find the answer. I think there may be a dll file for sale on their website, but I'd rather handle everything in-code if I can, plus not sure about licensing, using their dll in a commercial product.

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: TEMPer plugin

Hallo, thanks for the Mediaportal Plugin,

I need a Drvier form TEMPer does not work under WIndows 7 64 Bit. No Zrtifikation for 64 Bit.
    Where can I download a 64 Bit driver ???

a.Herberg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom