The big Ziggo tuning change to 5555 (1 Viewer)

helvsmit

December 8, 2012
Leiden, Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks MrManuzz and HomeY. It seems to work better now but nevertheless NET5 HD and FOX Eredivisie Live 5 didn't work after using the xml from MrManuzz.

Suggestions ? I will try to figure out how to fix this later this week. I think manual adding some different chanal parameters or do a Clear + Rescan...

MrManuzz

Portal Member
May 26, 2013
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Helvsmit,

I can confirm NET5 HD to work with the settings in the attached picture. I can't test FOX sports 5 eredivisie HD (as I think this is the channel you're looking for) because I haven't got a subscription for that channel. But attached as well the settings detected by the channel scan.
If these are the only missing channels I would recommend you to add these channels by hand.

Attachments

• net5hd.jpg
    net5hd.jpg
    30.5 KB
  • fox-sports5 eredivisie-HD.jpg
    fox-sports5 eredivisie-HD.jpg
    31.1 KB

raymon

June 25, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Today Ziggo has changed the transponders in Kampen/Zwolle but the list provided in post 1 does seem to miss some channels in my case. I also tried to scan for transponders list but also with missing channels

Note: My Philips TV is also having issues, but my Samsung Decoder is working Fine

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Today Ziggo has changed the transponders in Kampen/Zwolle but the list provided in post 1 does seem to miss some channels in my case. I also tried to scan for transponders list but also with missing channels

Note: My Philips TV is also having issues, but my Samsung Decoder is working Fine

Please find attached the list for Zwolle (Former 9003 area)

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 5555 Zwolle.xml.zip
    588 bytes
Last edited:

huibdankers

May 17, 2013
Oisterwijk
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

We are also using the new Ziggo network :) Now i have problems to search my channels in MP. The most channels can be found but some channels not, like RTL7.

I'm using the file from the startpost in this topic, but maybe this is not OK?

I need a MP transponder list for the area Tilburg, Berkel-Enschot, Oisterwijk etc. Who can help me?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since Ziggo changed the frequencies I have issues with EPG. It doesn't grab any EPG anymore when idle. It will grab EPG when I watch TV, when I switch on EPG grabbing during timeshifting. Attached are my settings and log file.

I used the file in the first post and I used the venlo.xml posted a page back.

Attachments

• epg1.JPG
      epg1.JPG
      128.7 KB
    • epg2.JPG
      epg2.JPG
      139.6 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also getting a lot of 'no signal' notifications when I start Live TV. In the attached log, the first time I want to start TV it works. The second time I get 'no signal'. Maybe this is related to my previous post?

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since Ziggo changed the frequencies I have issues with EPG. It doesn't grab any EPG anymore when idle. It will grab EPG when I watch TV, when I switch on EPG grabbing during timeshifting. Attached are my settings and log file.

I used the file in the first post and I used the venlo.xml posted a page back.

Hi,

I don't know or you had the CRC check enabled before, but I have it disabled because in the past it did cause also issues at my side. (Ziggo does not support CRC)

Lotsofjazz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Probably the file is not good for your area, please have a look at this post.. ArChie is updating the first two posts allmost on a daily basis with actual broadcast info

In the second post is a list of areas, if it is a link, it will led you to the list of frequencies of that area, with that info you can build your own XML tuningparameter file, which you can use to scan for channels in TV Server.

http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/1340775/0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom