Theme: BasicHome goes Classic with Backdrops | NEW: Editor available (3 Viewers)

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can´t delete the series parameter, because then this overlay is not working anymore
    Maybe you deleted a little bit too much. I attached your CPG overlay with the series part deactivated (easy to see if an editor like notepad++ is used ;) )

Do you have an issue with your overlay today?
    No, is working as expected at the moment (19:40)

Attachments

• BasicHome.ClickfinderPG.Overlay.xml
      28 KB

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I like the mod. Especially for me an editor is a usability must have for all users. Over the years I used Streamed MP Skin. The editor is still No one in practice. In your editor I miss a functionality that I can directly select a filter menu in Moving Pictures and TV Series. eg. "New Movies" "Movies Kids" .....

I found a possibility to enter some kind of parameter. But where do I find the right parameter for moving picture and tv series filters?

In the Streamed MP skin editor you have a direct selection via the menu.

I would be great to handle this with your editor.

BR

JuRo

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi JuRo,

the parameter option is buggy. Please have a look some posts up (around post 105). You'll need such a parameter:
    <hyperlinkParameter>categoryname:Unwatched</hyperlinkParameter>
    or
    <hyperlinkParameter>categoryid:7</hyperlinkParameter>
    which won't work with the editor because of the ":". I'm sorry.

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, unfortunately not. This would require a complete rework (pushing the whole config in Skin Settings) and I'm not even sure if it is possible, because it wasn't in former times as I wrote the whole stuff.

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Just tried to add this mod after an upgrade from 1.6 to 1.10, Although it's recognised in MP config nothing changes in Basichome....Not compatible?? or (more likely) user error?.

Regards....

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi 404,
    I still use this mod with 1.10 and 1.11 on a regular basis.
    Did you start the included BasicHome editor? It's necessary to create the config file.

Regards

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Hi Zoidberg77,

Just started the editor and saved again, Still not making any difference..... Just tried extended one and two (also not working) but the blue background mod is. Hope I can get this working or it's back to 1.6 for me...

Regards.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Zoidberg77,

Just started the editor and saved again, Still not making any difference..... Just tried extended one and two (also not working) but the blue background mod is. Hope I can get this working or it's back to 1.6 for me...

Regards.

This you empty the skin cache?
    Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom