[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (1 Viewer)

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    This changes ill be included in new release or is only for this specific user? :)

Will be in next release of course.

Hi,

Is it possible to get band and album name visible when you have select icons on music layout. Band and album name could be under the big album icon. That because if you don't have album icon you don't know which album it is.

What view are you using?
    the album name already appears on all the views as far as i can see, artist name you should know as you clicked the artist to view their albums.

I use icons layout and shares view. So if it´s possible to get band and album name under the big icon on left side of the screen. And it would be nice if there is clearlogo too in this view above the icon list on right side.

music.jpg

Gianlk

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2007
    Bologna
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Just been trying to get my films working, ive been able to get it to add a load of dummy films from your file but I cannot get it to show or find any artwork for any film at all, ive no idea how it works, ive tried telling it to use folder.jpg and pointing the artwork folder to my moving pics cover folder but no luck, will be tricky to do round covers with no artwork showing.

Where does myfilms store its artwork and how is it named?, i need to manually add a few covers i think as I can find no way of scanning movies and automatically scrapping covers.

Hi, in myfilms configuration you can setup the folder where all the cover are saved. You can point to a fixed location.
    If you open the XML file you can easily delete some movie record so you can work without a smaller db and can even edit movies to point a specific cover that could always be cover.jpg

If you need help let me know what can I do

G.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi shangostar, is it possible to get albums and artist info viewable in the now playing screen? I tend to play mostly random music in the now playing screen. And it would be nice if I could get that info without to many moves.

Thx

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi shangostar, is it possible to get albums and artist info viewable in the now playing screen? I tend to play mostly random music in the now playing screen. And it would be nice if I could get that info without to many moves.

Thx

Hi Cypher,
    if you go up and down on the remote or up down arrow keys on keyboard on the now playing screen it cycles through, artist bio, album info, artist overview and lyrics if the info is available.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Cypher,
    if you go up and down on the remote or up down arrow keys on keyboard on the now playing screen it cycles through, artist bio, album info, artist overview and lyrics if the info is available.

Ok. Didn't know that. I will try tomorrow. Thanks!

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi Shangostar,

Any comments about my message #191. Is it possible to get those inclusion what I ask?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom