1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (3 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Does FH copy the images to the FH folders that are used in the by Titan and MePo theme?
    No, it just works with what is there, but it loads new ones where indicated. The folders with which it works can be seen in the log at startup.
    If MePoTools is set for Random images then it's a game of chance on what you get. I find the first result is usually preferable so don't use random.
    Depending on the settings, MePoTools may not download new ones (if they already exist) or download them every time they are updated (then they will change).
    DVDArt is Visual Studio and in github so would seem like a better idea if we were able to maintain it.
    Perhaps, but I started using it and wrote MePoTools, it is more convenient and more functional, then some of the functionality moved to FH.
    We could also update the folder path to use the FH paths.
    FH does not have its own paths, it looks for paths from MePoTools (by default), if it does not find it, it looks for paths from DVDArt (by default) and uses them, something like this:
    C#:
          // Music
          MusicClearArtFolder = Path.Combine(MPThumbsFolder, @"ClearArt\Music\"); // MePotools
          if (!Directory.Exists(MusicClearArtFolder) || IsDirectoryEmpty(MusicClearArtFolder))
          {
            MusicClearArtFolder = Path.Combine(MPThumbsFolder, @"Music\ClearArt\"); // MusicInfo Handler
            if (!Directory.Exists(MusicClearArtFolder) || IsDirectoryEmpty(MusicClearArtFolder))
            {
              MusicClearArtFolder = Path.Combine(MPThumbsFolder, @"Music\ClearLogo\FullSize\"); // DVDArt
                MusicClearArtFolder = string.Empty;
            }
          }
          if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(MusicClearArtFolder))
          {
            logger.Debug("Fanart Handler Music ClearArt folder: "+MusicClearArtFolder);
          }

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    These should have a subfolder in MePo called TVLogos to avoid any impacts with MovingPictures and anything else.
    Since we started to put things in order, then in my opinion, the best option is to change the size of the basic icons (not add new ones) and if anywhere as a result of this the appearance was damaged, simply fix it. There aren't many places where this can happen. MyVideo, My Music, TV Series, mvCentral, Moving Pictures, My Films (if it's still alive).

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Here you can see what it looks like with the Media Info image sizes adjusted for the chosen method. PR created.
    At the very beginning it worked exactly like that, then they started adding logos from Kodi and they started “dancing”.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    PR created.
    I saw it, but I would check how the new icons will look everywhere, and just replace the old ones with these.
    These are all the files that I found:
    Screenshot 2024-04-06 112230.png
    Perhaps you just need to add a tag for centering the image, or maybe you don’t need anything at all.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I saw it, but I would check how the new icons will look everywhere, and just replace the old ones with these.
    These are all the files that I found:
    View attachment 213747
    Perhaps you just need to add a tag for centering the image, or maybe you don’t need anything at all.
    OK, I need a branch for Titan to replace the Logos.

I will update the MePo theme to remove the Logos, update TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml and add movingpictures.mediainfo.details.xml and movingpictures.mediainfo.xml amoung other potential file changes form your list.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Last edited:

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Shall I add DialogVideoInfo.xml and myvideo.mediainfo.xml changes in there as well or MePo for now?
    The principle is simple, if this is a skin file from the Mediaportal box, then it needs to be updated in Mediaportal, if it is a plugin file that itself updates its part, then you need to update it in the plugin repository (this is not always available, so we add it to the MePo theme in the Common folder ). Maybe I'll transfer this to Titan Extended later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom