1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (3 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    No, is the requirement??
    Maybe I've got it installed, it may in its configurator called Page settings.
    These settings can be changed to add yourself in the file: SkinSettings.xml ("..ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\)
    Code:
      <section name="booleansettings">
        <entry name="#skin.enable.Weather.Forecast">True</entry>
        <entry name="#skin.enable.Weather.Forecast.Clock">True</entry>
      </section>
    Show weather when selecting buttons (#skin.enable.Weather.Forecast) and display weather forecast for tomorrow (#skin.enable.Weather.Forecast.Clock) in the upper right corner.

Code:
      <section name="stringsettings">
        <entry name="#skin.basichome.RadioPlugin">RadioTime</entry>
      </section>
    Selected plug-in for radio can be set to My Radio or RadioTime. ie <entry name="#skin.basichome.RadioPlugin">My Radio</entry> or <entry name="#skin.basichome.RadioPlugin">RadioTime</entry>[DOUBLEPOST=1392982397][/DOUBLEPOST]Or try to add this file to the directory of the theme you are using. This button should appear.

Attachments

• settings_GUI_Skin.xml
      10.9 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    everything ok with you in kiev?
    That's okay, we work. There were some difficulties with transport. Now all normal. Waiting for change and termination of confrontation between the government and the people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom