Times from Digiguide always one hour off... (1 Viewer)

Sten3ik

Portal Member
November 30, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello all,

I use Digiguide for the epg data of Britisch channels.
I have it all set up and everything works fine, except for a one hour offset in my epg.
No matter what I try, I can not get it to sync properly.

If I open the Digiguide app on my server it displays the correct times for me.(I am in the Netherlands, +1 hour)
This would suggest to me that I don't need any time compensation. However, it seems that i do...

I have tried all the options: ticking the box for time compensation only, putting the hours box at +1, -1 etc..
Sometimes if I make an adjustment and then press the 'Force import' button, it will sync properly. However, the next day, after a new import, times are off again by one hour..

I just don't understand how this works.
Anybody have any ideas?

Regards,
Danny

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Danny,

I'm not familiar with the details of digiguide, but I suspect you have conflict between UK daylight saving and your system clock.

I have had my EPG out by 5 hours once and it was due to me not setting my timezone on the PC on a fresh, clean install. Maybe try setting your system clock to +1 or -1 (temporarily) to see if it sorts the EPG

Sten3ik

Portal Member
    November 30, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for your reply porky996t,

I fiddled around with it some more and for some reason it seems to work now, so I'm not touching it anymore... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom