MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for this awesome Theme!

I really like it but i have 2 questions:

1. The Extended Record Info on Top does not shown anything. I have added a Screenshot.. Is there a Bug?

2. When using the lower left Button as Pictures and having latestmedia for Pictures enabled, there are no latest Picutes shown. Please see the attached Picture.

Thanks for Help on this!

Attachments

• FLOW_Errors.jpg
      FLOW_Errors.jpg
      535 KB

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have the same problem with the latest pictures.

Also, when I set the bottom left button to pictures, and exit mediaportal, then the button is lost - I have to set it each time.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi...sorry for the late reply...

1. The Extended Record Info on Top does not shown anything. I have added a Screenshot.. Is there a Bug?
    The problem with this is, that the variable which contains the current recording seems to not always be updated correctly (dont know the exact behaviour).
    It is working if you enabled "TV->Notifications->recording notifications" AND you close the popup with the recrding notification manually by pressing "enter". If this popup isnt shown inside MP, the Recording overlay wont display something except the basic graphics.
    If you are recording something please enter the "Settings GUI" inside MP and enter some of the submenus items (TV, Videos, Skin or something else) Then return to the Basichome and the recording menu should display the current recording.
    I have no idea how i can solve this issue...maybe its related to MP itself and not to the skin?

2. When using the lower left Button as Pictures and having latestmedia for Pictures enabled, there are no latest Picutes shown. Please see the attached Picture.

Will have a look at this issue...can you cornfirm that the latest pictures are working inside other Skins than Titan?

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi...sorry for the late reply...

The problem with this is, that the variable which contains the current recording seems to not always be updated correctly (dont know the exact behaviour).
    It is working if you enabled "TV->Notifications->recording notifications" AND you close the popup with the recrding notification manually by pressing "enter". If this popup isnt shown inside MP, the Recording overlay wont display something except the basic graphics.
    If you are recording something please enter the "Settings GUI" inside MP and enter some of the submenus items (TV, Videos, Skin or something else) Then return to the Basichome and the recording menu should display the current recording.
    I have no idea how i can solve this issue...maybe its related to MP itself and not to the skin?

Will have a look at this issue...can you cornfirm that the latest pictures are working inside other Skins than Titan?

Thanks for all the Info!
    We have disabled the Record Notifications because they are anoying... :)

Currently i have only installed TITAN and Flow... So i can´t say it works or not...
    Hope i found some time on next weekend, then i can check other Skins...

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    dont know if this is the place for requests, but could you add support for argus TV as backend? because it is a bit mixedup and (all of a sudden) the TV guide is black. Don't know what happend.

And, could you add 'video's' under the movies submenu? Just like the blue theme?

btw, is there an easy guide to add 'sub' menu's, for example, i like the trakt plugin, but i can imaginge not everybody does. So i want to add it manually.

Hi mhoogenbosch,

sorry for the late reply. I want to make an update of the theme within the next month or so and maybe i could add support for argus tv as backend but i dont use it by myself so i would need an tester :).

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    dont know if this is the place for requests, but could you add support for argus TV as backend? because it is a bit mixedup and (all of a sudden) the TV guide is black. Don't know what happend.

And, could you add 'video's' under the movies submenu? Just like the blue theme?

btw, is there an easy guide to add 'sub' menu's, for example, i like the trakt plugin, but i can imaginge not everybody does. So i want to add it manually.

Hi mhoogenbosch,

sorry for the late reply. I want to make an update of the theme within the next month or so and maybe i could add support for argus tv as backend but i dont use it by myself so i would need an tester :).
    I'm your man! :)

alexfon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello legnot,

I am quite happy with your Skin Mod, but I realised that the additional shown information at the TV button (New added and Scheduled recordings) are not updated on the fly (only with MP startup). Can you give me a hint which modifications is needed to be always up to date by focussing the TV button?

regards
    alexfon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom