legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @alexfon
    I know that there is a problem but i am not sure if i can change that. The problem is that MP / Latestmediahandler seems to not update the string which contains the current recording correctly. It will only be updated on restart (as you mentioned) or in two or three other cases.
    I tried to find a solution but since the summer has arrived, i am not very motivated to sit in front of the computer :).
    Will try to find some time when the weather isnt that hot.

alexfon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi legnod,

thanks for putting this on the agenda. This issue is not a big one. Therefore it's not a problem for me to wait till you find time for further research.

regards
    alexfon

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006
    I just found this theme--- the screenshots look great ESP the 15 row epg.. I'm trying this asap, thankyou for your work

alexfon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would be happy about the integration of an additional button in the FullTV OSD to switch between the languages for all multilanguage TV shows. (same function pressing "a" Button on keboard)

kirk1

Portal Member
    March 10, 2008
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

Thanks for all the hard work, awesome theme.

I do have an issue with the weather logo displaying over the time on the home screen; and the date displaying over the time on pages where date and time are on the same line.

Anyone else have this issue?

Is there an easy fix?

Cheers
    Kirk

antibios

Portal Member
    December 10, 2009
    Minneapolis
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

alexfon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Legnod,

are you still working on this theme? Since updating to 1.7.1 I have the issue, that it is not possible to open the advanced settings (e.g to define button on main menu). I had to recover my skinfolder to retrieve my settings. This is a good work around, but it is still impossible to get access to the advanced settings. Could you help, please.

regards
    Alexfon

Last edited:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Sorry for the late answer. At the moment i am not working on this theme anymore. I switched to Titanius because this includes everything i need.
    The problem you are reffering to is because the skinsettings.xml will be resetted during an Update of MP (i am not sure right now). I try to find an solution for you but i first have to check the sourcefiles and see if i can reproduce the issue on my current system

kmk235

Portal Member
    September 2, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Legnod,

How can I add a Submenu to the games button?
    I'm not very good with this whole xml thing.

I want to be able to choose between MPSteam and My Emulators 2

Would really appreciate your help

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom