1.4.x Titan - FLOW Theme (1 Viewer)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have to say that I too share the views expressed above. It looks to me that Titan Flow seems to fit 90% of what I'd like to achieve.

Something that I'd love to see added would be under Music. I am a Spotify user so would it be possible to have a link directly to this plugin under Music?

Thanks for all the hard work.

That shouldnt be a problem if you just edit one of the available links inside the music submenu or dou you need an fifth submenu item for music? Currently there are just 4 available but i could add a fifth one...[DOUBLEPOST=1370590916][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hello @legnod, if you are looking for some ideas to enhance your theme you could have a look to this thread in the improvement suggestion forum:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/show-program-thumbnail-for-multiple-tv-recordings.115455/
    Thanks for the hint...will take a look at it...

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there

I have installed this wonderful mod, but seem to have a problem with the location of the weather icon in the home screen. Has anybody else had this issue?

08-27-52.png

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there

I have installed this wonderful mod, but seem to have a problem with the location of the weather icon in the home screen. Has anybody else had this issue?

View attachment 130141
    Hi blair_haynes,
    may this depend on the fact that you chose the time format with ante and post meridiem sign? Maybe you can disable that for testing...

AFAIK this mod is for FullHD resolution and I have an HDready (1360 × 768), so the scaling shouldn't be the problem.

Regards Fafnir

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @blair_haynes ...it seems that its like @Fafnir said. its only because you have choosen a different time format than i expect.
    i could change the place of the icon and the time...maybe i change that in order to get a proper display with othet time formats.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Why don't you count the number of characters inside the time string, then you can differentiate between "XX:XX", "X:XX", "X:XX X.X." "X:XX X.X." You can use skin expressions in the visible tag and have 2x weather icons in different positions. If the number of characters = 4 or 5 then you know it's short time format with no "a.m./p.m."

otherwise you can just put the weather icon on the right of the time :)

EDIT: oh, you could just use string.contains(#time, m)

Last edited:

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @blair_haynes ...it seems that its like @Fafnir said. its only because you have choosen a different time format than i expect.
    i could change the place of the icon and the time...maybe i change that in order to get a proper display with othet time formats.

Yes, I think that this will be the case. As I am in New Zealand, I have changed the date to reflect the day first - e.g. DD MM YYYY and this is chosen in the MediaPortal settings. I will change it back to the default and report back, but a change would be nice if possible?

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there

View attachment 130141
    Can you tell me where i can set up the time format? i cant find it :confused:

took me a while to find again! It's:

MP Config - Plugins - Home - config - Date + time Settigns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom