Titan - (Unofficial) Christmas Theme (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for this theme, was looking for it in the download section for days and finally found this one.
    I used the zip file from the opening post and copied the theme folder to the right place but when I select it from the configuration utility, nothing happens.
    When I did the same from within the GUI, the screen flickers when I select the theme but highlights the previous theme button again and the theme doesn't change.
    Any quick fix for this?

Tnx & Happy holidays!

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi kiwi, thanks for replying.
    I deleted the file from the 'installed' folder while MP was not running.
    It didn't recreate it so I don't know if that file is needed but still no luck - the screen flickers briefly and stays on the old theme.

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2012
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @Peter2,

Close MePo and delete the christmas theme folder created by the opening posts zip. Delete the Titan folder under theProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache and then try the zip folder that I uploaded in post 36. Report back and I will try to help. I am running both 1.4 and 1.6 pre with this theme.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Ok, that did the trick!
    Iguess it's normal that some plugins (fritzbox phone, rss news) are not present anymore...
    Thanks a LOT!

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2012
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I will get with a true skinner and find out what I can do to support those plugins. I have also noticed Pandora not showing on the home screen so give me so time.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I will get with a true skinner and find out what I can do to support those plugins. I have also noticed Pandora not showing on the home screen so give me so time.

LOL - you only got in touch with me, i'm just a skin dabbler, not a "true skinner". I don't really have time to skin anything of late, busy with new job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom