Trailers Plugin v1.3.0 (Play/Stream/DL for MovingPictures, My Films, My Videos..) [2020-02-23] (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you make Skinfiles for Titan ? I will try it at my on way. So what xml i need for adding the ID ? For now i play the Trailers in detail view so i need this one ?? This one ShowTimesGUI.details.xml ??

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hm k, so i think because this answer there is no api. I don't know how it works in onlinevideos, but there is the site active...

Another think, alternative, can i preferd a youtube channel for trailer search ? Or search the plugin the complet youtube network for the trailer ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello lt, its me again, i have add the trailers button to showtimes but when i do this, there are no data showen in the main gui window from showtimes, where normaly the covers from the actual movies is. Did i something wrong ?

XML:
    <!-- Trailers Button (Plugin) -->
    <control>
    <description>Play Button</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>11899</id>
    <label>#Trailers.Translation.Trailers.Label</label>
    <onleft>11899</onleft>
    <onright>11899</onright>
    <onup>43</onup>
    <ondown>40</ondown>
    <textureFocus>myvideos_play_focus.png</textureFocus>
    <textureNoFocus>myvideos_play_nofocus.png</textureNoFocus>
    <textcolor>FF000000</textcolor>
    <textcolorNoFocus>ffffffff</textcolorNoFocus>
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(Trailers)</visible>
    </control>
    <!-- Traliers Button (Plugin) -->

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hello lt, its me again, i have add the trailers button to showtimes but when i do this, there are no data showen in the main gui window from showtimes, where normaly the covers from the actual movies is. Did i something wrong ?
    Yes, you probably did something wrong. Im not sure how I can help you with only that information.

Check if there is already a trailers button with ID:11899 defined in the main GUI. If you are trying to add the button to the Detail window, remember that ShowTimes does not use a seperate window so you need to ensure the Trailer button is unique otherwise the navigation will become screwed if placing two buttons in the same window. For Plugins which like to use the same WindowID like ShowTimes I have provided multiple IDs that can be used for the trailer button. You can quickly test by replacing 11899 with 11900 in the above code:
    Code:
    <id>11900</id>
    <onleft>11900</onleft>
    <onright>11900</onright>

If you want more help, remember in future to post log files and all the skin files for the relevant window. You can use 11899 in the main gui view and 11900 in the details view.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for the missing infos and files here they are. I used it with other id's but the same. One thing is strange, when i run mepo and change the detail.xml than i have the button and it seems to be working fine, it comes the window with the found trailers. But when i close MP and start it again its broken now covers showen...

Attachments

• 4.png
      4.png
      1.6 MB
    • ShowTimesGUI.details.xml
      10.2 KB
    • ShowTimesGUI.background.xml
      2.7 KB
    • ShowTimesGUI.facade.xml
      7.6 KB
    • ShowTimesGUI.hiddenmenu.xml
      7.8 KB
    • ShowTimesGUI.views.xml
      17.4 KB
    • ShowTimesGUI.xml
      6.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @D3ltxoroxp,

You have removed a mandatory control required by ShowTimes:
    Code:
    [2015-07-10 12:25:51,516] [Log  ] [MPMain  ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\TITANIUS\ShowTimesGUI.xml' is missing control id 41 (window property: btnPlayTrailer)
    [2015-07-10 12:25:51,565] [Log  ] [MPMain  ] [DEBUG] - Window: MediaPortal.GUI.ShowTimesGUI.ShowTimesGUI init
    [2015-07-10 12:25:51,566] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
      bei MediaPortal.GUI.ShowTimesGUI.ShowTimesGUI.HideMovieControls(Boolean hideposter)
      bei MediaPortal.GUI.ShowTimesGUI.ShowTimesGUI.OnPageLoad()
      bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    Showtimes has a Trailer button as well with ID 41, you can make it conditionally visible if the Trailers plugin is not installed.

I am also surprised you have not picked up on the fact that MediaPortal is not shutting down correctly!!! You should take a look at why this occurs:
    Code:
    [2015-07-10 12:26:10,179] [Log  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Der Zugriff auf den Pfad "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml" wurde verweigert.
      bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
      bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)
      bei MediaPortal.Profile.XmlSettingsProvider.Save()
      bei MediaPortal.Profile.CacheSettingsProvider.Save()
      bei MediaPortal.Profile.Settings.SaveCache()
      bei MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)  Message: Der Zugriff auf den Pfad "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml" wurde verweigert.  Site  : Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String)  Source : mscorlib  Stack Trace:  bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
      bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)
      bei MediaPortal.Profile.XmlSettingsProvider.Save()
      bei MediaPortal.Profile.CacheSettingsProvider.Save()
      bei MediaPortal.Profile.Settings.SaveCache()
      bei MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)

You should ensure that the user that invokes MediaPortal has write access to MediaPortal.xml. For some reason it looks like the directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal. The default directory is C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal.\

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have removed a mandatory control required by ShowTimes:

Yes i delet the id 41 and put there your id ? So this is wrong ? How can i use then your button, when the other is still there ?

you can make it conditionally visible if the Trailers plugin is not installed.

Can ou give me the visible line ?

So i understand it right, i must create 2 buttons, and when your plugin is installed, the other button is hidden by the visible line ?

Hm normaly my user has admin rights on this system, and the xml is on program data.

EDIT :: This one for the trailers button ?

XML:

and then i need one for the showtimes button to hide, if trailers are activate ?

Something like this ::

XML:
    <control>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>41</id>
    <label>-</label>
    <onleft>41</onleft>
    <onright>41</onright>
    <onup>43</onup>
    <ondown>40</ondown>
    <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">control.isvisible(11901)</visible>
    </control>
    <!-- Trailers Button, wird gezeigt wenn das Plugin installiert ist ansonsten wird der Standard genutzt. -->
    <control>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>11901</id>
    <onleft>11901</onleft>
    <onright>11901</onright>
    <onup>43</onup>
    <ondown>40</ondown>
    </control>

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Feature Request / Bug Report:

Sometimes i get incomplete trailers. I suspect this is because of either an internet connection timeout error or perhaps exiting or alt+f4'ing mediaportal while a trailer is downloading. Is there a way that trailers could check that the trailer has downloaded correctly? I'm guessing the frequency of this happening might be about 1in20 to 1in40.

An example trailer that didn't download properly is Aloha (2015) - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1243974/

Logs attached:

Questions:

1. If I delete an incomplete trailer video file will trailers plugin attempt to re-download the file?

2. If I am reformatting my HDD is it enough to just backup the trailer folder and then trailers plugin will automatically pick up what is already downloaded or do I need to backup the database files as well?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom