Trailers Plugin v1.3.0 (Play/Stream/DL for MovingPictures, My Films, My Videos..) [2020-02-23] (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    1. If I delete an incomplete trailer video file will trailers plugin attempt to re-download the file?
    Not yet, but I made it possible to handle this later. For now you can open the following file:
    Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Trailers\MovingPictures.xml

If you delete the corresponding movie from the xml file and the plugin will know that it does not have a corresponding local trailer and re-download it.

2. If I am reformatting my HDD is it enough to just backup the trailer folder and then trailers plugin will automatically pick up what is already downloaded or do I need to backup the database files as well?
    Just backup the entire folder including the xml file above for the corresponding plugin. Adjust the path as needed in the XML file if you move the trailers folder to a different location.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey lt, maybe you can add some priority for youtube search. For german trailers sometimes did not found an trailer, so when you can say that he should search here https://www.youtube.com/user/KinoCheck for german trailers, when he search in youtube ? This is a very good channel

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I will look into seeing if that is possible, I just hand the search over to OnlineVideos youtube site util, I will have to check if its possible to do that.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I wonder if I may of found a bug:

I added a new movie, with a Extras making of in a subfolder.
    I'm pretty sure trailers plugin picked up the local file.
    Then later on I can't see the local file in the trailers play submenu any more
    This coincided with the trailer plugin downloading a local trailer for the movie

My suspicion is that when after a trailer is downloaded trailer plugin forgets any local trailers in the subfolders???

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    My suspicion is that when after a trailer is downloaded trailer plugin forgets any local trailers in the subfolders???
    Hard to say, can you provide a debug log when you bring up the menu?

What happens if you disable 'Aggressive Search' in 'Local Search Settings', does it show you the Extra then?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    i can test. question should trailers plugin pick up local trailers instantly or is there a delay before it checks for new files?[DOUBLEPOST=1449563573][/DOUBLEPOST]Enabled agressive search, and now i see all the extra "trailers"

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It will check for any local trailers immediately after invoking the menu (assuming local trailer search is enabled). There shouldn't be a delay unless 'Aggressive Search' is enabled in which case it will also look for online trailers (if enabled). It should show both results, if it doesnt there is a bug.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    with agressive search i see the local trailers in sub directory of movie file (mov pics)
    without aggressive search i dont see them

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sounds like they're being removed for some reason, I will investigate.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @ltfearme
    You can add support for external search grabbers? How this is done in My Videos?
    To be able to add site search Kinopoisk.ru. He does not have API, but if there is such a mechanism, it will be possible to make a search on it. Perhaps the same will be possible to add support for other sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom