.TS/H.264 from Kartina.TV problems (1 Viewer)

dimka

Portal Pro
January 20, 2009
Hillerod
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Anders,

Yeh - those posts are almost 3 years old. Community did really pay attention on my way of doing things and kept sitting on Gipsyjack's plugin so I gave up and did not push community to move to native IPTV stack.. Also taking in account that current IPTV stack was still not approved by PMs and so you had to add DLL to let it run.. But it did work for me for past 2+ years .. also another danish guy used it as broker for his XBMC setup without many extra changes..

I am abit busy now but hopefully closer to weekend will attach/publish broker.

br,
dimka

Anders_G

Portal Member
July 11, 2007
Hillerød
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Dimka,

When I first read about your broker/wrapper a few years ago in the thread DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter, I was looking for it in this forum, but as nothing more was mentioned I asume you had screapped it. I am looking forward to the weekend as my wife is really missing her russian channnels. ;-)

Btw. just out of curiosity, are you still living in Humlebæk as the the user info shows? We are living in Hillerød not that far from Humlebæk?

Best regards,

Anders

dimka

Portal Pro
January 20, 2009
Hillerod
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey Anders,

World is small, Denmark is even smaller and everyone in North Sjaelland are brothers and sisters at all :)))) Yes - we did leave in Humlebaek for many years but year ago bought a house in (ta-da-da-daaa!) Hillerod :) Actually in New Hammersholt :) So we are neighbours :) I would not be surprised if we intersect somewhere at IT forums or russian parties before :)

br,
dimka

Anders_G

Portal Member
July 11, 2007
Hillerød
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Dimka,

Yes, you are right. The world is small and Denmark very small indeed. Funny that you live here in town. We just moved to a brand new house in Ullerødbyen from an apartment in the center of the town. We might even share acquaintances as we know several Danish-Russian and Russian-Russian couples from around here.

Best regards

Anders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom