Tuners Locking Up (1 Viewer)

scouseman

Portal Member
August 20, 2015
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Hi,
I recently installed MP1.12 onto my Windows 7 pc after finally giving up on WMC.
I have a twin TBS6982 dbv-s2 tuner.

The problem that I am having is that my tuners keep locking up and I am unable to change channel (no available tuners error)
I have screen shot the manual control screen, this shows both tuners in use but will not allow me to stop timeshift. The only way I can stop the streams is by stopping then starting then restarting the service.

One other problem I am having is when I start a channel the picture is very jerky for about 30 seconds, at which point the picture settles down.
I have tried changing the codecs from LAV to the Microsoft codec but it doesnt make any difference.
I never had this problem with WMC on the same PC.
Any ideas what wrong.
Many Thanks

Attachments

• Tuners.PNG
    Tuners.PNG
    78.2 KB
Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello and welcome :)

I have screen shot the manual control screen, this shows both tuners in use but will not allow me to stop timeshift.
    To stop timeshift, you must select the channel that is timeshifting using the "group" and "channel" fields. When you select the channel, the "start timeshift" button changes to "stop timeshift".

One other problem I am having is when I start a channel the picture is very jerky for about 30 seconds, at which point the picture settles down.
    Your log files don't show this problem, so I'm not able to help with it.

scouseman

Portal Member
    August 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    When I restart the service I am able to start and stop the timeshift without problem, but it eventually locks up again.
    When it locks up, I am unable to stop the stream from the manual control page.
    I don't seem to have any problem replicating the problem from the manual control page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom