[Approved] Tuningdetails DVB-IP A1TV Austria (former AonTV) (1 Viewer)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    as written in Topic: These are the actual .m3u lists for A1TV - former AonTV from Austria.

It contains 3 files
    • A1TV_rtp_TV-Senderliste_Basis
    • A1TV_rtp_TV-Senderliste_Basis_mit_HD
    • A1TV_udp_Radio-Senderliste

Attachments

• A1_Kabel_TV-Senderlisten.zip
      5.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom