TV Client Error (1 Viewer)

Fishersman

January 27, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have been using the MP-1 tv client for a Kodi installation for a while now. All of a sudden I started to get these error logs when the power scheduler resumes the client from hibernation.

[2016-01-26 15:13:05,124] [Log ] [7 ] [ERROR] - card: unable to connect to slave controller at:192.168.1.81
[2016-01-26 15:13:05,156] [Log ] [7 ] [ERROR] - EpgGrabbing: unable to connect to controller at: 192.168.1.81

and they go on and on. Everythjing seems to be working ok. I get live tv and all my recordings. I have no epg set up in the server. I use the schedules direct plugin for my epg. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client, it seems to stop for a bit, then starts all over again.

Any ideas?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello and welcome :)

If you would like assistance then you'll need to provide the full log file. Given that you said you're using SD for EPG, the log entries are probably ignorable anyway.

Regards,
    mm

Fishersman

January 27, 2016
    Home Country
    No, not that I am aware of. No power failures or anything. Here are the logs.

Attachments

• error.txt
      141.5 KB

Fishersman

January 27, 2016
    Home Country
    Sorry, I don't have watchdog, just the tv server. I turned on the debug , restarted the service and then let it go into hibernation. I then restarted it. Attached is the logs. Something I remember this seemed to have started after my last windows update. Just thought of that this morning as this has been running really nice and clean until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom