tv setup (1 Viewer)

mpproblem

Portal Member
July 28, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
is there a way that on selecting a tv station the resultant "picture" is always full size, rather than having to click on picture

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

mpproblem

Portal Member
    July 28, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    this certainly changes format in that picture to right of icon is correctly formated, but I want picture to full screen (as per normal TV reception)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
    I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    Is it possible to set buffer size for video rendering ? I play videos via WLAN & Samba and it loads every 5 seconds 2 MB. I want to...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom