UK TV & Radio Logos (3 Viewers)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Yeah - it appears in the repository correctly but not in the MPEI - worth chasing up??

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ah, so I wasn't going mad then.

I have been wrong once before, it was when I thought I was wrong, but then realised that I was in fact correct. :p

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    OK, It's a fair cop guv.

I have to admit I haven't checked the repository since I mentioned my problem before. It must be listed under the correct title today under the MPEI installed (and I was looking for "- Matthew Carter".

Please ignore my comment, and thank for putting me right.

Cheers

Robbo

No problem mate :D

Snedig

Portal Member
    July 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Would it be possible for you to make this logo pack available as a zip/rar? I use For The Record, so it would be handy to save a few steps, especially when I'm only updating a single channel:)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    Would it be possible for you to make this logo pack available as a zip/rar? I use For The Record, so it would be handy to save a few steps, especially when I'm only updating a single channel:)

Check post #34..

Snedig

Portal Member
    July 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Ooops, I figured that one was a bit older.. I am in particular looking for the BBC One HD logo though, which doesn't seem to be there, but it might just not be available yet?

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    Sorry, yeah BBC One HD is available but I don't have it in mine..

I'm going to update my logos fully at the weekend, and make sure they are all named correctly for a DVB-S2 scan.

I'll rezip and upload when I have done it..

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Yeah - it appears in the repository correctly but not in the MPEI - worth chasing up??

Ah, so I wasn't going mad then.

I have been wrong once before, it was when I thought I was wrong, but then realised that I was in fact correct. :p

Could you both provide a screen shot of the problem? I cannot reproduce it here.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    wonkyd

Attached are two screenshots.

One is the MPEI prior to me installing the file downloaded from the repository, and the second is the MPEI after manual installation of the file. As you can see, the UK logo Pack is not shown in the list before the installation, but is then shown after the installation.

I have got "show only stable releases" unticked in the MPEI options, and the test was conducted immediately after a manual update of online extension info.

Cheers

Rob

Attachments

• MPEI Logo Pack Showing - after manual download.JPG
      MPEI Logo Pack Showing - after manual download.JPG
      45.8 KB
    • MPEI No Logo Pack.JPG
      MPEI No Logo Pack.JPG
      43.4 KB

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    wonkyd

Attached are two screenshots.

One is the MPEI prior to me installing the file downloaded from the repository, and the second is the MPEI after manual installation of the file. As you can see, the UK logo Pack is not shown in the list before the installation, but is then shown after the installation.

I have got "show only stable releases" unticked in the MPEI options, and the test was conducted immediately after a manual update of online extension info.

Cheers

Rob

Ah yes I see. I need to supply a url with an update XML for the installer to find. I've applied for access to the mp-plugins SVN so I can upload the file to there. Once this is done it should show up in the known extensions list... hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom