Unable to create graph (1 Viewer)

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This "Unable to create graph" error was back this morning. Tried a clean install of the newest DD drivers then my CI module was not recognized any more. I still have to try it from PC cold start. Will do that tonight.

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you recently physically connect/disconnect the CI from the header on the card? The cable is very sensitive and does not support many connections. Try to change it if you have a spare one.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No I did not touch the connections lately. In the evening after cold start it's working again. Go figure...

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have seen 'impaired' CI performance a couple of times on my system, e.g. when watching TV on one tuner and searching channels on another simultanously. In my case the only way to recover from such no-function is to switch the server off. Warm reset is not enough. The DD driver may not initialize the CI completely, just speculating.

Last edited:

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's the first time I get such issues. I must have used that system for 2 years already.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had that issue again this morning. My PC badly crashed last night, I'm thinking my ASUS motherboard is acting up.
    I flashed the latest firmware on my Unicam Deltacam Twin and run DVBCineConfig to fix it.
    Now it's all working fine again. Let's see how long it lasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom