Unable to play Audio Files (1 Viewer)

Hugopeixoto

Portal Member
January 10, 2011
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Every time i try to play an audio file, mp3 or flac for example, i get the error on subject.

I tried to change any codec on the MP configuration, but when i hit ok to save, i get an error on saving with lots of text included.

I will append here the logs.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Every time i try to play an audio file, mp3 or flac for example, i get the error on subject.

I tried to change any codec on the MP configuration, but when i hit ok to save, i get an error on saving with lots of text included.

I will append here the logs.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

Can you try to delete the musicdsp.xml in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal and test again?
    Besides that you have several database errors (TVSeries DB & MovingPictures). Are those plugins even working?

Hugopeixoto

Portal Member
    January 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Man, you're the best!

It worked...thanks a lot.

Well, like you said before i guess i have more problems, because i can't open my series, "Arrow", "Homeland", "Game of Thrones", etc. All of these files are in mp4 format, i tried to change the lav codec on the MP configuration to fddshow, but when i hit the files doesn't happen anything.

Can you advice me on this issue, and tell me what can i do on (you have several database errors (TVSeries DB & MovingPictures)) ?

Thanks in advance Holzi

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you advice me on this issue, and tell me what can i do on (you have several database errors (TVSeries DB & MovingPictures)) ?

I think the fastest way is to delete the databases (in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database) and replace it with a backup (check the backup folders) or start from scratch.

Hugopeixoto

Portal Member
    January 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

I think the fastest way is to delete the databases (in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database) and replace it with a backup (check the backup folders) or start from scratch.

And after that i will be able to play my series?

My doubt is related to the movies, because i can play the movies...

Hugopeixoto

Portal Member
    January 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

Sorry for taking so long to answer, but i've been away from home.[DOUBLEPOST=1416782368][/DOUBLEPOST]Unfortunately i've done what u said and deleted the database(didn't have any backup).
    Started from scratch but afterall the result was the same...i still can't play my series.
    It's weird because on every episode of any series i click, nothing happens.
    Any other options here?
    Thanks again

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    How about posting fresh log files?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom