Unable to play Audio Files (1 Viewer)

Hugopeixoto

Portal Member
January 10, 2011
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
OK, fresh logs now!

I pray for someone who can solve this weird problem...

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are still database errors. Are you sure you have deleted the TVSeries database before you started again?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Can you please use the watchdog with option 1 or option 2 to start MediaPortal in debug mode and get new log files. I'm not seeing an obvious cause with the above option 3 logs, so more details are needed...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I don't see any attempt to play anything, so it seems like your clicks are not registering for some reason. Have you tried using the keyboard to select the item? If yes, I'm at a loss to explain what is going on...

Hugopeixoto

Portal Member
    January 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I tried not only with mouse left click but also with enter key on keyboard. Like i said before it is weird because on the movies this doesn't happen... Btw, when i got the 1st debug log file, the problem didn't occur, so it is definitely related to the skin

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Btw, when i got the 1st debug log file, the problem didn't occur, so it is definitely related to the skin
    Ahhh. Not necessarily related to the skin. Option 1 disables all plugins, so it could be a plugin that is causing the problem. Maybe try disabling all your plugins, then enable them again one by one to figure out which one is causing the issue.

Hugopeixoto

Portal Member
    January 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I tried to disable every plugin except the my TVSeries, but the behaviour was the same.
    I'm really stucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom